Updated from 2.0.18 to 2.1.2 -> boatload of issues

Started by cortez, August 31, 2022, 04:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Hi,

It seems that I have boatload of issues related with attachments and subs.php

PHP 7.4.28, no mods on forum.

/home/xxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php (Line 5411)
8: Undefined index: language

/home/xxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php (Line 5411
2: implode(): Invalid arguments passed

8: Undefined index: groups

/home/xxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php (Line 4333)
8: Undefined index: total_time_logged_in

/home/xxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php (Line 4326)
8: Undefined index: email

/home/xxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php (Line 4325)
8: Trying to access array offset on value of type null

/home/xxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php (Line 4325)
8: Undefined index: avatar

Then another batch

/home/xxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php (Line 222)

5410: // All the buttons we can possible want and then some, try pulling the final list of buttons from cache first.
==>5411: if (($menu_buttons = cache_get_data('menu_buttons-' . implode('_', $user_info['groups']) . '-' . $user_info['language'], $cacheTime)) === null || time() - $cacheTime <= $modSettings['settings_updated'])

Then more PHP issues:
https://xxx.org/forum/index.php?action=api /home/xxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php (Line 7024)
8: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 9 bytes

Many thanks for support guys.

@rjen

It would help if you would also include the executed actions from the error log...

I suspect they may be triggered from guests accessing attachments. But without the complete information impossible to tell
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

cortez

https://www.autobusi.org/forum/index.php

Yeah, removed old themes.

I have now only added again likeipb theme compliant with 2.1.2 since members started to complain to restore old look.

If I made some noob mistake don't yell at me, I have been out of forumimg for quite long.  ::)

cortez

Quote from: @rjen on August 31, 2022, 04:43:22 AMIt would help if you would also include the executed actions from the error log...

I suspect they may be triggered from guests accessing attachments. But without the complete information impossible to tell

I will when I get to computer.

But yeah, we have stored all the images as attachments using resize mods previously to avoid issues of losing pictures from random hosters since forum main content is pictures. Url is autobusi.org/forum

@rjen

Just check it. If you can confirm, than it may be a previously reported bug with 2.1. Branche.
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

cortez

It seems that all those errors are attributed to guests:

09e2de3e247a893221336f3f905746fe
 https://autobusi.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=711.0;attach=86564;fs=120201
 /home/autobusi/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php (Line 3895)  Backtrace information

Type of error: Critical
Error messageSelect
The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: smiley_set
Function: parsesmileys

Advertisement: