Terms of service missing

Started by lord alibaski, September 19, 2022, 07:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lord alibaski

This has just been brought to my attention from this topic. Now I upgraded my forum several months back the terms of service was there and I have only done a large upgrade.

I uploaded a small issue I had with a new theme and didn't notice it was missing member TwitchisMental noticed it was missing I did not. 1st issue here was that it wasn't showing up in Wamp Server but I did a fresh install of Wamp and that fixed the issue. I uninstalled it on my forum but it's not fixed it and the terms of service is still missing!!

What file is the terms of service written in?

Thanks for any help

TwitchisMental

Quote from: lord alibaski on September 19, 2022, 07:51:38 PMThis has just been brought to my attention from this topic. Now I upgraded my forum several months back the terms of service was there and I have only done a large upgrade.

I uploaded a small issue I had with a new theme and didn't notice it was missing member TwitchisMental noticed it was missing I did not. 1st issue here was that it wasn't showing up in Wamp Server but I did a fresh install of Wamp and that fixed the issue. I uninstalled it on my forum but it's not fixed it and the terms of service is still missing!!

What file is the terms of service written in?

Thanks for any help

One thing to check -

Admin CP > Members > Registration > Make Sure "  Require new members to accept the registration agreement " is enabled.

lord alibaski

That worked! how come that removed the terms of service?

Though it's still not centralized this is happening in chrome & firefox but it looks ok on mobile & tablet.

Other issue sorted as well many thanks TwitchisMental.

TwitchisMental

Quote from: lord alibaski on September 19, 2022, 08:12:50 PMThat worked! how come that removed the terms of service?
I assume it is because, if you are not getting people to accept it, why have it showing?

That is just a guess though. Glad that we got your issues resolved :).

Advertisement: