News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

What happened to the Private Message feature?

Started by Mark S, November 20, 2022, 01:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark S

Was it deleted from this version?  It was used very frequently on our site.  Almost as much as facebook...

Illori

no it is at the very top of the page under My messages

Mark S

landyvlad

@MarkS I did a video for my members introducing them to the differences between 2.0.x and 2.1.x

it shows a number of these things, just thought it may be of use to you :)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

mgcAna

Quote from: Mark S on November 20, 2022, 01:09:19 PMWas it deleted from this version?  It was used very frequently on our site.  Almost as much as facebook...

I am here after many years and for one second I thought may be something radical has been changed. Turns out, someone is just confused.

landyvlad

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: