News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Crowdin] SMF3 import from SMF2.1

Started by jindroush, February 14, 2024, 11:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jindroush

Hello,
will "someone" import strings from 2.1 to 3.0 or am I supposed to do that by myself?

If so, how? Exporting file in xliff from 2.1 and importing it back to the "same" file in 3.0 does not work. Although the names of resources match, trans units don't.

From 2.1:
      <trans-unit id="1" resname="$txt['settings_saved']">

From 3.0:
      <trans-unit id="237284" resname="$txt['settings_saved']">

Diego Andrés

It's being discussed in this topic: https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=588189.0 (if you have access to it).

I believe @SleePy is currently working on importing the 2.1 branch strings to 3.0.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

jindroush

Nope, I don't have the access. Never mind, I'll wait then if the strings would "magically" appear there...

SleePy

If you don't have access to that and you are a translator contact @Dzonny or @m4z.

We are working on it, just verifying we are not breaking more than we are intending to fix.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

grega

Quote from: jindroush on February 14, 2024, 11:02:02 AMwill "someone" import strings from 2.1 to 3.0 or am I supposed to do that by myself?

I imported the strings for Czech that haven't changes since 2.1 to the 3.0 branch, you can proceed to translate the rest.

Advertisement: