News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Changing layout of permissions

Started by jsx, November 30, 2022, 09:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsx

Hello. How to change this layout of permissions to the normal one?

I can't find it.

shawnb61

I believe you're looking for "Enable the option to deny permissions".  Under Admin | Members | Permissions | Settings. 
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

The dropdown in the image includes deny - I believe jsx is looking for that classic radio button view that I loudly cried over once as well. That was truly a loss.
So to answer the question, sadly, you can't. The colored symbols are clear and usable, but I too still do miss the old layout.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

jsx

Quote from: shawnb61 on November 30, 2022, 10:02:18 AMI believe you're looking for "Enable the option to deny permissions".  Under Admin | Members | Permissions | Settings. 

That's exactly what I meant. Thanks for the help.

Aleksi,

I meant this layout:

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Well that's half way to what I meant, the radio button version of deny permissions.
But if that's enough for you, then good. :) You just can't use deny in that view.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: