SMF 2.1. How can I increase the height of the field that is used to create post.

Started by User2, January 20, 2023, 09:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

User2

SMF 2.1.3.
How can I increase the height of the field that is used to create and edit a post?
Not manually, but so that after the appearance of the form, there was immediately a large height.

Diego Andrés

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

User2

No, this mod does not do what is written in the first post.
The following is needed: when the user enters the editor (when creating a post or when editing a post), the editor must have the desired height.
When using your mod, after entering the editor, the editor has a standard height.

Kindred

what, EXACTLY, do you mean by "the desired height" and "a standard height"?

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Diego Andrés

User2

Diego Andrés, this check mark allows you to increase the height of the editor indefinitely.
I need the height to be done automatically without the participation of the visitor.

Sesquipedalian

Just change the two occurrences of "175px" in these lines in jquery.sceditor.css.

You should be aware that there is currently an open pull request that will change these lines when merged. So if you change these lines manually now, you will need to revert your changes before you apply the next SMF patch.
I promise you nothing.

Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

User2

Quote from: Sesquipedalian on January 20, 2023, 04:06:02 PMSo if you change these lines manually now, you will need to revert your changes before you apply the next SMF patch.
If I don't undo these changes, what will happen when installing the SMF patch?

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: Participant on January 21, 2023, 12:56:15 PMIf I don't undo these changes, what will happen when installing the SMF patch?

Most likely you will get error warnings for the aforementioned files.

User2

Diego Andrés, hello, will you add to your mod so that the height of the editor increases automatically when the user enters the editor?

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Participant on January 22, 2023, 01:46:55 AMDiego Andrés, hello, will you add to your mod so that the height of the editor increases automatically when the user enters the editor?

No

Advertisement: