News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Failure to enter the admin center

Started by Survivor1989, January 23, 2023, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Survivor1989

hello SMF
Please help me
I was very good at running my forum.But since yesterday I noticed that I can't log into my admin center. (When I click on the admin center option on the menu, a white page opens that is only loading and this page does not open.)

All forum pages are working properly thanks to admin center

a screen in attachment

You cannot view this attachment.
Rise UP SMF ♥

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Survivor1989

Rise UP SMF ♥

Sir Osis of Liver

- R. Waters

Doug Heffernan

What was the latest change done to the forum prior to this happening? Is there anything logged in at the server error log page?

Sir Osis of Liver

You may be able to get back into admin by changing securityDisable in _settings table from 0 to 1.  That will disable admin security.  Looks like the browser is hanging on admin login.

- R. Waters

Survivor1989

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on January 23, 2023, 12:55:18 PMWhat was the latest change done to the forum prior to this happening? Is there anything logged in at the server error log page?
hi tnx for answer
No, I did not make any changes to the forum. This is the second time that this problem comes to me and it is automatically solved after 2-3 days. Yesterday this problem happened again and I can't go to the admin center of the forum. Please advise
Rise UP SMF ♥

Survivor1989

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on January 23, 2023, 07:45:17 PMYou may be able to get back into admin by changing securityDisable in _settings table from 0 to 1.  That will disable admin security.  Looks like the browser is hanging on admin login.

Hello
Thank you for your guidance
I did this but the problem was not solved.
It is very strange. Only the page is loading and does not give any warning
Rise UP SMF ♥

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: Survivor1989 on January 28, 2023, 01:43:01 AMhi tnx for answer
No, I did not make any changes to the forum. This is the second time that this problem comes to me and it is automatically solved after 2-3 days. Yesterday this problem happened again and I can't go to the admin center of the forum. Please advise

As a rule of thumbs, errors do not just happen out of nowhere. Is anything logged in the server error log page?

Survivor1989

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on January 28, 2023, 07:02:41 AM
Quote from: Survivor1989 on January 28, 2023, 01:43:01 AMhi tnx for answer

As a rule of thumbs, errors do not just happen out of nowhere. Is anything logged in the server error log page?

There are no messages and no errors
Only the page turns white and it is loading (I put the image in the first post)
Rise UP SMF ♥

Survivor1989

HI AGEIN
plz check my post :

I worked a little with the template files
I accidentally noticed the code below

#global-loader {
position: fixed;
z-index: 50000;
background: white;

I just removed the fixed from the code above (for testing) and my problem was fixed. It means that now I can go to the community management center   :-\

How is this related?
Will there be any problem with what I did?
Rise UP SMF ♥

Kindred

Of you actually get an all white page, yoyr server should be generating and logging errors. If it is not, then ask your host why not
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

I don't find #global-loader in core css, may be from a mod. 

- R. Waters

Advertisement: