News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Issue when I click on File Permission

Started by fabioamd87, February 05, 2023, 07:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabioamd87

Good day,
I updated my forum to v.2.1.3 but when I click on "File Permission" I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: strtr(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, array given in /membri/gmcworld/forum/Sources/Packages.php:2112 Stack trace: #0 /membri/gmcworld/forum/Sources/Packages.php(2112): strtr(Array, Array) #1 /membri/gmcworld/forum/Sources/Subs.php(6016): PackagePermissions() #2 /membri/gmcworld/forum/Sources/Packages.php(91): call_helper('PackagePermissi...') #3 /membri/gmcworld/forum/Sources/Admin.php(499): Packages() #4 /membri/gmcworld/forum/index.php(191): AdminMain() #5 {main} thrown in /membri/gmcworld/forum/Sources/Packages.php on line 2112
I am hoting my forum into altervista dot org
I am using MySQL: 8.0 and PHP8

Thank you

fabioamd87

Hello Guys,
does anybody know what could be the issue?

Thanks.

Doug Heffernan

I haven't seen this error before. Can you attach here the Package.php file? On a side note, you might want to upgrade to 2.1.4. which is the latest version.

What is the permission set to for your Packages folder?

fabioamd87

Hello,
Here the info requested.
Packages folder permission is 0777.
The this is that I guess I should already be on 2.1.4
Thanks

fabioamd87

hello guys, do you have any info about this issue? Thanks.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

What are your attachment settings? Specifically the attachment folder settings.

Advertisement: