News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

2.0.19 Tables have no borders after upgrade

Started by pfs, February 08, 2023, 02:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pfs

After my provider upped the PHP version all my board (running 2.0.17 with a couple of mods) showed was the white screen of death. As there was no rollback option I downloaded the Large Upgrade package and went to 2.0.19 . Everything went fine, board up and running again. Default curve theme for all users, langiuage set to german (if that matters).

The only thing I noticed is how tables look like in all topics, they don´t have borders anymore. I can recreate how tables looked before using HTML tables, but that´s admin only I guess. Is there a way to get the old look back ? I attached a screenshot with how it looks now on a Windows PC using Chrome and Edge as browsers, as stuff looks different in both.

Kindred

you must have edited your CSS previously, because, IIRC, the default theme displays tables without borders, by default. Since you did the large upgrade process, you probably copied over the old, customized index.css.

If you want to change that behavior (as you seem to have done previously) then you need to change the table entry in the index.css file...

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pfs

Advertisement: