Website Performance Loading and Image Loading Issues

Started by BrianJason, July 13, 2023, 10:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianJason

My website is currently plagued by performance issues, specifically relating to page loading and image loading. Visitors are experiencing frustratingly slow page load times, resulting in a less-than-ideal user experience. Additionally, images on the website are taking longer than expected to load, negatively impacting the visual appeal and overall functionality. I tried certain optimizations and techniques, the problem wont resolve. I need  solutions to resolve these issue to enhance page loading speed, and ensure swift and seamless image loading for an improved browsing experience.

Kindred

We really can't provide help without SPECIFIC information...

Url?
Forum version?
Mods installed?
Php version?
Are you using the proxy?

What "optimizations and techniques" have you actually tried?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I'm very very sorry, but I'm simply posting to keep an eye on this topic.
I find it highly unlikely that a real user would post the exact same message, to the letter, twice - a week apart.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Sir Osis of Liver

Hmm, first one must have been deleted, OP only has this one post.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: