News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SunRise

Started by SychO, September 22, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodos26

Because it is not an image and created in CSS style classes.

<div class="mosunmo">
<div class="mountain"></div>
<div class="sunmoon midnight_m"></div>
<div class="sr_star"></div><div class="sr_star"></div><div class="sr_star"></div><div class="sr_star"></div><div class="sr_star"></div>
<div class="sr_star"></div><div class="sr_star"></div><div class="sr_star"></div><div class="sr_star"></div><div class="sr_star"></div>
</div>

-christian

Quote from: blork on July 19, 2022, 02:15:53 PMAre there any plans to update this to work with 2.1? I really like this theme and it's the main thing holding me back from updating to 2.1
I would love to see that as well. Would love to update to 2.1 but I also love the theme and would like to keep it. Are there any plans?

bod22

You need to ask @SychO but I guess there's a little chance ;/
It's a pity because he created wonderful themes and in my opinion one of the best as far as SMF is concerned adn it would be great to have them compatible with 2.1.

Steve

Quote from: bod22 on March 04, 2024, 09:07:09 AMI guess there's a little chance ...
How so? He was just here yesterday so if he has an opportunity to respond, he will.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

He does spend a lot more time working on Flarum stuff these days, I think. Which is fair enough, the platform has a different take and style and vibe and it might be more what works for him.

bod22

Quote from: Steve on March 05, 2024, 08:02:53 AM
Quote from: bod22 on March 04, 2024, 09:07:09 AMI guess there's a little chance ...
How so? He was just here yesterday so if he has an opportunity to respond, he will.

I meant there's a little chance for updating the themes by him, not for responding. The latter requires less effort :)

Quote from: Arantor on March 05, 2024, 08:46:52 AMHe does spend a lot more time working on Flarum stuff these days, I think. Which is fair enough, the platform has a different take and style and vibe and it might be more what works for him.

I checked this Flarum once but for me it's too messy.

SychO

I have no plans to update any themes
Checkout My Themes:
-

Potato  •  Ackerman  •  SunRise  •  NightBreeze

Advertisement: