Allow: /forum/*board,*.0.html$
Allow: /forum/*topic,*.0.html$
Allow: /forum/*.xml
Allow: /*.css$
Allow: /*.js$
Allow: /*.png$
Allow: /*.jpg$
Allow: /*.gif$

Also, my forum has more than 2000 topics not indexing  even ı have SEO  plugging https://custom.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=2659

You cannot view this attachment.

Kindred

the robots.txt is fine to have, or not have -- nothing in that would stop your topics from being crawled.

the Optimus mod is "SEO" only in a broad sense...  it adds opengraph and metatags...   but the search engines only barely use those these days.

Did you confirm that the "missing" topics are actually IN the sitemap?

On the other hand...  it takes time for spiders to crawl sites, and the good ones only do a little bit at a time.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bs1418

You need to add it to a Google search console

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

No, no you do not. Search engines either request for it, or ignore it.
Also, note that I have deleted a few of your posts recently as either digging up ancient topics, or simply adding nothing to the discussion.
Please stop that.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Steve

Flagging @Bs1418 to be sure he sees our Project Manager's post.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: