News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Newsletter function

Started by The Canny Scot, March 22, 2023, 09:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Canny Scot

I am a newbie, so not sure if I am posting on the right section of the forum, but the newsletter function on my forum is no longer working. I wish to send a bulletin to my members (approximately 250 ) but I prepare the message and send, but nothing is received, Also when sending them a PM the email notification is not sent to the . I believe this is something to do with the outgoing email server? Any advice on how to resolve? I am using version 2.0.18. Please be aware I am not a techie - more of a caretaker so layman's terms please that I can understand please. Many thanks You cannot view this attachment.

Kindred

well, for one, update to 2.0.19 at the very least.

as for the sending...  What email is your system set up to use? smtp or php? what is the configuration for that?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: