Link mouseover Title Colours

Started by mickjav, April 21, 2023, 12:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickjav

Look at this page:

https://www.databasedreams.co.uk/charts/index.php?action=music;area=artists;sa=home;art=-2089005463

Run mouse over The YouTube Link below her bio, You will see it says

Miley Cyrus YouTube Page
Added By: Dreamweaver

I would like to show the online_color For Dreamweaver, but Google didn't help.

All the best mick

Diego Andrés

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

mickjav

Thanks, @Diego Andrés But the links I'm trying to change Part of the title on is the Artist's Homepage Links section I've just added.

It's not the link display but part of the mouse over title description I.E. the real name setion below after "
Added By"

<a title="' . $row['description'] . '&#013;Added By: ' . $row['real_name'] . '" href="' . $scripturl . '?action=links;sa=visit&id=' . $row['ID_LINK']  . '" rel="noopener" target="_blank">' . $row['title'] . '</a>
All the best mick

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

mickjav

Thanks, @Kindred But I only want to change the colour of This part of the title "$row['real_name']"

Arantor

Don't put the 'Added by' part in the link.

mickjav

Was thinking I should Be using A variable, still have work to do, if descriptions missing I'll see if I can make that work.

Thanks mick.

mickjav

Sorted the Description problem but the username colour not so much :(

$link_title = (strlen($row['description'])!=0 ? $row['description'] . '&#013;Added By: ' : 'Added By: ')
            $link_title .= '<p style="color:red";>' .$row['real_name'] . '</p>';       
            //Get Each Row
            $lst .= '<a title="' . $link_title . '" href="' . $scripturl . '?action=links;sa=visit&id=' . $row['ID_LINK']  . '" rel="noopener" target="_blank">' . $row['title'] . '</a>, ';

Edit Undated link_title
$link_title = (strlen($row['description'])!=0 ? $row['description'] . '&#013;Added By: ' : 'Added By: ') . $row['real_name'];

Diego Andrés

Did you try adding the style to the link itself? <a style=""...
You'd need to split it. And if you want to have the updated group color you should also add it in your query.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

mickjav

Quote from: Diego Andrés on April 22, 2023, 04:18:27 PMDid you try adding the style to the link itself? <a style=""...
You'd need to split it. And if you want to have the updated group color you should also add it in your query.

Thanks, @Diego Andrés Got all the bits I need in query, Am I looking at a CSS solution but need to sort the file and loading looked at your Prefix CSS Load sort of get most of it but not sure about parts.

Mick

Advertisement: