News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Change the font size...

Started by Joonoz, May 16, 2023, 05:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joonoz

Hi, I am trying to change the font size and bold property on a particular part of the standard theme. Someone suggested using "Imspect" on the browser (didn't help)

Please see picture: I am trying to make the top line (red arrowed in pic) to be larger and bold. So the actual title of the post stands out. At present when in a big list the title is rather difficult to see.

I tied messing with the theme editor in the admin section and I can get BOTH the title and the "posted by" lines to change - but that defeats the object.

Any help gratefully recieved

Thanks
Joonoz

Kindred

don't know why you say that the inspect tool didn't work...

it's exactly what you need to find out that section is controlled by the code .message_index_title in css

so, you can do like so...

Code (in index.css) Select
.message_index_title {
  font-size: 2em;
  font-weight: bold;
}
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Joonoz

Thanks - although thats not actually it... so not that easy eh?  :P

Kindred

That IS "it" with the standard theme.... if you are using some other theme, then you need to find the code that theme uses... using the inspect tool
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Julius_2000

Quote from: Kindred on May 16, 2023, 01:47:40 PM
.message_index_title {
}
Quote from: Joonoz on May 27, 2023, 06:23:13 AMThanks - although thats not actually it... so not that easy eh?  :P
You could try adding "a" after the class.

.message_index_title a {
}

Advertisement: