News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Options to delete error log messages is suddenly missing

Started by aegersz, May 24, 2023, 10:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aegersz

Please help. I am at 2.0.19 and now I can't delete the error log messages but was able to earlier.

What could be the cause ?

A copy of my live system to my dev system works ok. It's just my live system that isn't working.

The only option is to Check All
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Sir Osis of Liver

Should be remove all button top and bottom right side.  Is browser displaying the complete window?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

aegersz

Yes, it is displaying the full window.

I am using 2 browsers and they both have the two missing options.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

aegersz

Fixed. I had to get into Admin > Maintenance > Empty the file cache and then Empty out unimportant logs.

Advertisement: