News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder and Rutube - HELP

Started by HummerGammer, May 25, 2023, 12:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HummerGammer

Hi all,
My forum is 2.1.3, Simple Audio Video Embedder v7.0.1 is installed and it says it supports Rutube.
But, it is not entirely clear how to end up embedding a video from Rutube.
For example, when I paste Youtube video link, a player automatically appears in the message. It's comfortable.
But, when I paste Rutube video link, it's just a link. The video cannot be viewed on the forum.
Does anyone know how to embed Rutube video?

@rjen

Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

Julius_2000

Quote from: HummerGammer on May 25, 2023, 12:57:30 AMHi all,
My forum is 2.1.3, Simple Audio Video Embedder v7.0.1 is installed and it says it supports Rutube.
But, it is not entirely clear how to end up embedding a video from Rutube.
For example, when I paste Youtube video link, a player automatically appears in the message. It's comfortable.
But, when I paste Rutube video link, it's just a link. The video cannot be viewed on the forum.
Does anyone know how to embed Rutube video?
You need to enable that specific source in the settings of the embedder in the admin/modicfication section.

HummerGammer

Quote from: Julius_2000 on May 25, 2023, 05:32:38 AMYou need to enable that specific source in the settings of the embedder in the admin/modicfication section.

It is enabled  :'(

Quote from: @rjen on May 25, 2023, 02:41:46 AMYou should really ask in the MOD support thread...

Thanks! I just have written there 8)

Advertisement: