how do i remove the viewed counter in attachment

Started by comesee, June 02, 2023, 06:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comesee

how do i remove the viewed counter in attachment, i notice it is dont the same with post count

Kindred

As usual, when you ask for help,  we refer to all of your previous refusals to maintain the copyrights....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

dodos26

Support for attachments:
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=584313.0

View attachments:
FIND:
Code (Themes/default/Display.template.php) Select
(', $attachment['size'], ($attachment['is_image'] ? ', ' . $attachment['real_width'] . 'x' . $attachment['real_height'] . ' - ' . $txt['attach_viewed'] : ' - ' . $txt['attach_downloaded']) . ' ' . $attachment['downloads'] . ' ' . $txt['attach_times'] . '.)<br />';REPLACE TO:
Code (Themes/default/Display.template.php) Select
(', $attachment['size'], ($attachment['is_image'] ? ', ' . $attachment['real_width'] . 'x' . $attachment['real_height'] .')<br />';

Kindred

Dodos....

Even if we were interested in providing support to him, wgat you posted literally has nothing to do what he asked.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DeadMan...

Quote from: Kindred on June 02, 2023, 07:36:01 PMAs usual, when you ask for help,  we refer to all of your previous refusals to maintain the copyrights....

I'd suggest locking the support topics for those that don't maintain the copyrights.
I tell it how I see it... Don't like it? Hit Alt+F4!

Kindred

Quote from: DeadMan... on June 03, 2023, 04:11:36 PM
Quote from: Kindred on June 02, 2023, 07:36:01 PMAs usual, when you ask for help,  we refer to all of your previous refusals to maintain the copyrights....

I'd suggest locking the support topics for those that don't maintain the copyrights.

Well, no...   we don't say that they can not receive any support-- just that no one in the team will provide it (and we make it known as to why)... but ifsomeone really wanted to support the user, we don't stand in the way.
Слaва
Украинi

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: comesee on June 02, 2023, 06:54:24 PMi notice it is dont the same with post count

Of course it's not. They are 2 different things.

landyvlad

Yep. Pick one.
If you @comesee are so miserable to remove the credit for the work of the many people who have worked on simplemachines, then you neither deserve nor should receive any support via these official forums (that's my view).
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Advertisement: