In my Forum Sitemaps No referring sitemaps detected

Started by Thomas057, November 12, 2023, 01:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas057

Good Morning Boss , I have been experiencing this issue on my website the sitemap is not reading my website post and it always remains like this please help me link to my sitemap [nofollow] and link to legitnob forum [nofollow]

Its not reading new post and I share content to my forum everyday

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

There's no sitemap built in to vanilla SMF, so that's a modification. Modification related issues should be directed at the mod author.

Also, be aware that we reserve the right to not support users that remove or alter the SMF copyright - And you have completely replaced it with your own, basically indicating that you do not need our support.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

puravida47

Warning to all about OP website address:
of curiosity I wanted to see what OP web address means:
My security system popped immediately a big red warning up, that his site either tried to send a file or link to my browser. I got out so fast.
Be careful - curiosity can k**l you, as they say.

just trying to help

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Didn't notice anything like that myself, but then again I do filter out stuff like ezoic which seems to be integrated in the page somewhere, so that would probably mean if something like that happened it was from ezoic rather than the OP.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: