News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Tidy Child Boards on 2.1.4

Started by Alex98, February 06, 2024, 12:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex98

Quote from: Kindred on February 07, 2024, 02:29:13 PMyou also need to define "doesn't work"

Doesn't work HOW?

and, even without a relation to TCB2 --- if something works on the default theme but fails on the custom theme -- well then, the problem is the custom theme....

I successfully installed the mod, I got access to the TCB settings, but it doesn't show on the index,

It shows only a few tcb to members who do not have a special rank, while 90% are without TCB on website,

here is the link and see how it works for you  https://los-balkan.com/index.php

jasland

The same thing happens to me, it installs correctly, all the options appear, but even though I activate them they do nothing, it doesn't work

smf 2.1.4   php 8.0

greetings

Sir Osis of Liver

Quote from: Alexay. on February 07, 2024, 12:56:17 AM
Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on February 06, 2024, 04:24:22 PMDoes quick edit work in Curve2?

Yes

Quote from: Kindred on February 07, 2024, 02:29:13 PMif something works on the default theme but fails on the custom theme -- well then, the problem is the custom theme....

Does TCB work in Curve2?

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Alex98

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on February 07, 2024, 08:55:27 PM
Quote from: Alexay. on February 07, 2024, 12:56:17 AM
Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on February 06, 2024, 04:24:22 PMDoes quick edit work in Curve2?

Yes

Quote from: Kindred on February 07, 2024, 02:29:13 PMif something works on the default theme but fails on the custom theme -- well then, the problem is the custom theme....

Does TCB work in Curve2?

no no ,
It doesn't work, maybe  had a solution with css?

Sir Osis of Liver

Antechinus posted css here for 2.0, don't know if it will work in 2.1.  The github mod should work in Curve2, it does for me.  Can you upgrade php to 8.x?

- R. Waters

Alex98

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on February 08, 2024, 04:23:01 PMAntechinus posted css here for 2.0, don't know if it will work in 2.1.  The github mod should work in Curve2, it does for me.  Can you upgrade php to 8.x?

nope...

Kindred

So,you're stick on old, outdated versions of php??
Get a new host.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Alex98

Quote from: Kindred on February 09, 2024, 04:20:01 PMSo,you're stick on old, outdated versions of php??
Get a new host.
I use 7.4 when changed to 8.0 the forum does not work

Kindred

Then uninstall the mods which don't support it.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

jasland

In my case, which I already posted above as well, I'm after this mod, I use the default theme curve, php 8.0 and version 2.1.4 and it doesn't work for me.

greetings

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Sir Osis of Liver

Php 7.4 went eol over a year ago.  Currently supported versions are 8.1, 8.2, 8.3.

- R. Waters

Alex98

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on February 09, 2024, 07:35:26 PMPhp 7.4 went eol over a year ago.  Currently supported versions are 8.1, 8.2, 8.3.

it doesn't even work on 8.2

Does anyone have a solution?

Illori

we did not create the mod, so we really cannot support it. you should post on their github and ask the author for help.

Sir Osis of Liver

- R. Waters

Advertisement: