News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Hide Post

Started by Leaf, November 30, 2005, 10:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprockette

is it possible to hide a post to all users except the author?

okae

i install this mod into smf 2.0rc1.2 and all works fine without errors but the hide by karma option dont work, can anyone help me to fix it?

linette97

Quote from: okae on October 09, 2009, 06:31:23 AM
i install this mod into smf 2.0rc1.2 and all works fine without errors but the hide by karma option dont work, can anyone help me to fix it?

Hi there Okae, How did you get it to install in 2.0 RC1.2??? I downloaded the HidePost_1-1_smf20 version,  I upload with all test successful, then when I go to apply mod I get this error (Same error with 1.7 version)

Type Action Description
1. Execute Code install.php
2. Execute Modification HidePost11_smf_2-0.xml Modification parse error
3. Execute Modification HidePost11_smf_2-0.xml Modification parse error
4. Execute Modification HidePost_smf_2-0-classic.xml Modification parse error
5. Execute Modification HidePost_smf_2-0-classic.xml Modification parse error
6. Extract File ./Sources/HidePost.php
7. Extract Tree ./Themes/default/languages

Anyone can help me if they know the problem! Thanks!

I really think this mod will come in handy for me...
Trying to restrict members to the "Request Area" with less then 10 post count.
Meaning they can not request anything unless they have 10 or more posts

I don't mind them viewing the "Request board & topics" but they can not post.

If anyone has another way for me to accomplish this I'm all ears!!

EDIT:
Never Mind I got it to work...Don't know how!!t After logging out of my site for a while, I tried to install it again it went through and it works for 2.0 RC1.2

But funny thing this is not the kinda mod I was looking for. It only works for Posts. I need something like I described above.

Well going to search again and see what I can find. If anyone can still help me.. Please PM me. Thanks!

Watch Documentaries Online!

Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is a gift,
That's why it's called the Present.

yourdailysaver

sir is it possible to hide all existing post with the same rule (say karma greater than 5) .

yourdailysaver

Quote from: yourdailysaver on November 01, 2009, 03:54:34 PM
sir is it possible to hide all existing post with the same rule (say karma greater than 5) .

can somebody please reply its really urgent

scorpion1082

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this member  Nathan Whedon      Reverse chronological order of list  Today at 01:26:35 pm
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this IP address 70.173.101.21      Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this session ab1db394f339d83688419b4ea64f862b
     Apply Filter: Only show the errors of this type Type of error: Database
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL http://www.bluesunalliance.com/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=install2;package=HidePost_1-1_smf20.zip;pid=0
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
Database Error: BLOB/TEXT column 'hiddenInfo' can't have a default value
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: C:/Clients/bluesunalliance/Packages/temp/HidePost_1-1_smf20/install.php
Line: 17

huh? anyone know what this is about?  it wont actually allow me to apply the mod.

edit 1: i get an error on the default display template for core, but im using a modified theme and it installs there fine, so im ignoring the error since its exactly the same code that is trying to be inserted (both the default display template and modified display template initially showed errors for the same code, but ive fixed the modified theme error and left the other).

darkfaerie129

I installed this mod, and it states that it is installed in my package manager, however i do not see any of the new options on the forum. Any suggestions?

yourdailysaver

i am using your mod on my forum sir. the problem i am facing is it hides only first post of new topic. is there any way that i can hide all future posts within hide tags and also put all past posts also within hide tags ?

please let me know if you have any idea. thanks in advance.

-=[Vyorel]=-

My mods for SMF - [6].

juliegreen

after the reply users still see the warning of [Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it.]! what to do remove it after replying?

thank you

motomaniacs

i need for smf 1.1.11 is it available

nikan

This is a great mod and all credits goes to Leaf

Updated for 1.1.11 and 2.0 RC2

Eudemon

Quote from: nikan on January 19, 2010, 04:23:57 PM
This is a great mod and all credits goes to Leaf

Updated to work with 1.1.11 and 2.0 RC2

hi, i downloaded and installed it into my 2.0rc2 forum and it works great, thx a lot, and thx to leaf 2

nikan

Updated for 2.0 RC3

haito

www.japanesia.co.id | Portal Berita & Komunitas Untuk Kamu yang Suka Jepang

lakechurch

thanks a lot nikan!

It worked good for me, i get an error with adding  "hiddenOption, hiddenValue, hiddenInfo, id_board,"  but I could do it easily manually.

It works great, thanks again.

nikan

It's tested to work flawlessly on fresh install of SMF 1.1.11 and 2.0 RC3
Maybe you got allot of mods installed  ???

Bugo

Russian translation (ANSI & UTF8)

TechPrince

Quote from: juliegreen on January 01, 2010, 03:35:32 PM
after the reply users still see the warning of [Hidden post: You need reply to this topic to see it.]! what to do remove it after replying?

thank you
This is a problem with login condition also.

There was another problem in rc3 package, missing buttons in Profile.template.php giving undefined errors, fixed in this package

Advertisement: