News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Hide Post

Started by Leaf, November 30, 2005, 10:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

balzizras

On 1.1RC2 I get a blank screen when I click to apply this mod, --doesnt install either. Any idea why? I'd like to use this.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks. - Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, August 19, 1785

HecKel

Hi!

I have 1 suggestions, an option to that post don't entry to the postcount of that user..., my idea is make some think like recycle bin but more reversible...

In big forums the SMF recycle bin is a mess..., a lot of posts and when we delete by mistake one post we have to go to recyclebin..., move the post..., change the posticon....

Using Hide Post, only moderators can see that "deleted" posts and if they want can recover them easier.

To enhance this, the hidden posts should be at another color to moderator can see what is visible and not :)

HecKel
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

valenti

How exactly do you hide a /message/ within a post and have the message be shown to people with enough requirements (like 50 min. posts)?

carola0102

Hi

I recently upgraded my forum to 1.1 RC3

I wanted to install hide post by the package manager
But I get the following warning:

Quote!!Error in Package Installation

At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

What should I do?

qaisar

Can you update it for SMF 1.1 please... :(

clemenzo

To show my appreciation of SMF, after having benefited from all the gurus.. Attached is the slightly modified version for 1.1 final.. I have it working in my freshly installed SMF.

http://beta.voixbox.com

Updated for 1.1.1, see later posts

clemenzo

My apologises to Leaf for modifying and sharing the script without seeking permission first. Please remove the attachment if desired.. sorry..

mgaidia

Please upgrade to 1.1.1 asap
Thanks in advance

clemenzo

mgaidia

Quote from: clemenzo on December 19, 2006, 04:31:34 AM
Updated to 1.1.1
i cant install it
i get 2 warnings
i also mentionned that this mod cannot be downloaded from admin panel via mod browser.

clemenzo

Must be conflicts with your other mods. Have you tried uninstalling and removing the hide_post mod for 1.1 before installing this?

I have installed this successfully from admin panel for a fresh installation of SMF 1.1.1

mgaidia

i dont have any previous hide post mod installed
this is the first one

clemenzo

What other mods you have prior installing this and what are the exact errors you get?

mgaidia

Board Viewers Mod
Profile User Action
Custom Profile Field Mod
Trim Url
Mod List Color Alternate