SMF Gallery 1.0 is now out!!

Started by Dean Williams, December 14, 2005, 05:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elegant John

Quote from: tpvgames on December 26, 2005, 08:28:00 PM
Quote from: Elegant John on December 26, 2005, 04:49:54 PM
Just what I have been needing! When will it be available?

Glad you asked, we are expecting the first BETA release in the next 24 hours :), we already have the gallery installing with just a few bugs that we will be fixing after we have slept :p

See you all in about 7-10 hours time :) at which time I'll continue fixing the gallery ready to release :D

IT's TIME!!!!!!!    Gimme !

Dean Williams

We are proud to present BETA 2, mainly bug fixes - thanks to those who stuck with the gallery and helped us sort some of the bugs out :)

ArkServer

i like it, thanks!

//edit
Unable to update db: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.gif','.jpg','.png','.jpeg'' WHERE setting='limitedext'' at line

Dean Williams

did it install correctly? where did you recieve this error, how did you get it :p and did you edit the allowed extensions in the admin panel?

Also it would be better if you posted about this on our forums, but here is ok :)

ArkServer

Quote from: tpvgames on December 30, 2005, 05:27:12 PM
did it install correctly? where did you recieve this error, how did you get it :p and did you edit the allowed extensions in the admin panel?

Also it would be better if you posted about this on our forums, but here is ok :)
after the install, when i tried to save settings.
1.1rc1 :P
allowed extension gif, jpg,jpeg, png

Dean Williams

make sure allowed extensions is as follows:

'gif','.jpg','.jpeg','.png'

If you still get an error then we will have to take more drastic action, ie I would like to see your gallery and maybe have temporary admin access to the gallery. (you can disable all my admin privilages but still give me admin status).

Lets come to that stage if we get there :p

ArkServer

Quote from: tpvgames on December 30, 2005, 08:29:30 PM
make sure allowed extensions is as follows:

'gif','.jpg','.jpeg','.png'

If you still get an error then we will have to take more drastic action, ie I would like to see your gallery and maybe have temporary admin access to the gallery. (you can disable all my admin privilages but still give me admin status).

Lets come to that stage if we get there :p

How can i give you admin status without all the privilages so you can see it yourself?

Dean Williams

oops i thought you could in SMF, but i cant find how and where, so unfortunately i dont think its possible.

Do me a favour, go into your SQL DB page and check the table named SMF_Gallery_Settings (SMF_Gallery being the prefix you chose).

Then tell me the contents of the row named: limitedext

ArkServer

Quote from: tpvgames on January 01, 2006, 09:56:41 AM
oops i thought you could in SMF, but i cant find how and where, so unfortunately i dont think its possible.

Do me a favour, go into your SQL DB page and check the table named SMF_Gallery_Settings (SMF_Gallery being the prefix you chose).

Then tell me the contents of the row named: limitedext

Delete      limitedext     '.gif','.jpg','.png','.jpeg'

Dean Williams

WE HAVE NOW RELEASED BETA 3, please read the first post for update details, or see the site :p

ArkServer

Quote from: tpvgames on January 06, 2006, 03:50:19 PM
WE HAVE NOW RELEASED BETA 3, please read the first post for update details, or see the site :p

Do you know what i did wrong? :P

Bigguy

Advertisement: