News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Mass Effect 2 Team Member Avatars

Started by Wizzlefits, October 02, 2010, 12:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wizzlefits

Link to Mod

This package includes 15 avatars from Mass Effect 2.
There are 2 sizes.
Mass_Effect_2_avatars_LG_1.0 has 150x150 avatars
Mass_Effect_2_avatars_SM_1.0 has 100x100 avatars

Below is a preview.

If you have any questions, just let me know!

The graphics used in the creation of this avatar pack is copyright BioWare and may not be used for any commercial use without express written permission of BioWare

snoopy_virtual

El verdadero sabio es aquel que lo ve todo, lo estudia todo, lo analiza todo y molesta poco.
A true wise man is he who sees everything, studies everything, analyses everything and hardly ever annoys.

Wizzlefits

Quote from: snoopy_virtual on October 04, 2010, 08:12:25 AM
Hi Wizzle.

Nice job. Check my forum.
LOL!!!!
And you picked the one I would have chose for you!!
The hamster on coffee!

snoopy_virtual

Mordin Solus is not just always hyper-active, but he's also a mad scientist and a good musician too (did you ever hear him singing?). All that is obviously perfect for me

BTW, apart from that he's a brilliant fighter too. 99% of the missions I always get with me Miranda and Mordin.

El verdadero sabio es aquel que lo ve todo, lo estudia todo, lo analiza todo y molesta poco.
A true wise man is he who sees everything, studies everything, analyses everything and hardly ever annoys.

Wizzlefits

About lost it on the singing! Still like on first meeting watching him try to slow down!!!
Not crazy about Miranda, mostly no sense of humor and crappy tude. Take Garrus and Tali to the Citadel. "I have a shotgun!" LOL!

snoopy_virtual

If you talk to Mordin every time you have nothing else to do inside the ship, after a lot of conversations he tells you about his musical career and start singing.

Also, when you have nothing else to do go and visit Legion. Stand near him just like you are going to talk with him but don't say anything. Just wait.

After a while he start doing the "Dance of his Ancestors": The robot dance

Wizzlefits

Take Legion when you recruit Tali and then again on her loyalty mission! Unless you edit your save game Legion wont be loyal going through the Omega 4 relay.
Really, taking him just about anywhere...gets some interesting reactions.

Taking Garrus on Mordins recruit and loyalty missions  is funny too.

snoopy_virtual

I think you have played this game almost as many times as I have done myself.  ;D

I heard there is a chance maybe ME3 is going to have a coop version.

If that's true it will be fun to ride the Normandy together.  ;)

Wizzlefits

I think you have played this game almost as many times as I have done myself.  ;D
LOL! Lost count after 27. Deleted pre ME1 imports and still have 16 profiles.
I heard there is a chance maybe ME3 is going to have a coop version.
If that's true it will be fun to ride the Normandy together.  ;)
Now, that would be a freaking blast! Privet server with cheats on!! LOL!!!!

Advertisement: