News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Game Mod..i pay for it

Started by John, December 21, 2005, 09:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

The games i play, ZH and BFME have the capabillity to save games. Those saved games can be posted on the web site so members from your gamesite can download them. The saved games have the .rep name. This .rep file is just some text file with gameinfo in it.
In the first line of a saved game (.rep file) are the nicknames of players and the factions they used stored. Also the date that the game was played.
You can guess what i would like to have:

A programmer who could make that  when i post a game ( .rep file) in a special replay section of your forum, and when the game is uploaded the members will see wich players played, what factions they used and the date the have played this match.
Those actions however should only be possible for a special replay, saved games, section of your forum.

There is a maximum of 8 players in multiplayer mode and 4 factions peeps can use to play on the net. I would also use the images to be posted so peeps can see by looking at the image what factions are used.

Of course im willing to pay for it. So if anyone is up for the job, plz post it here.

Advertisement: