Error after upgrading

Started by Gowdawg, January 03, 2006, 01:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gowdawg

Good Day,

I'm receiving the following error after upgrading my forums today:

QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function: reloadsettings() in /var/www/html/Forum/index.php on line 72

Any help with this please.

Thanks

xenovanis

Try uploading your /Sources directory again.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Gowdawg

Would I need to reupload the upgrade.php file with that as well or just the info in Sources?

Thank you much

xenovanis

No, start with the /Sources directory, as it looks like some files were corrupted during upload. No need to run upgrade.php.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Gowdawg

Thank you. This did solve the problem.

But do have another question that may or may not be related:

On the bottom of my forums page it still says that I'm powered by SMF 1.0.5.

xenovanis

In Admin -> Support Information -> Detailed version check, does it say there any 1.0.5 files?

Gowdawg

Yes, it does. For the SMF Package and Sources. For Default Templates and Language Files it is 1.0.4

Gowdawg

xenovanis

Try using another ftp-client and upload all files from the updatepackage again. Make sure that existing files are overwritten. Still no need to run upgrade.php.

Advertisement: