News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Shared Forum Mod

Started by Goosemoose, January 06, 2006, 03:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goosemoose

You definately shouldn't be seeing that. The backend mambo menu is telling you that? Sounds like it could be a bridge problem you'd need to let Orstio know about.

Random

Quote from: lifeisunfair on April 13, 2006, 05:59:26 PM
first i'd like to thank all who put their work teoghter and made this alt.

few questions in the new 1.13 brige there is no line such as

$myurl = sefReltoAbs(basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . '?option=com_smf&Itemid=' . $_REQUEST['Itemid'] . '&' );

Replace with:

$myurl = sefReltoAbs(basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . '?option=com_smf&Itemid=' . $_REQUEST['Itemid'] . '&' .  (isset($_REQUEST['forum']) ? 'forum='.$_REQUEST['forum'].'&' : ''));

I have the same problem, and can't find a similar line to change?  Can anyone please point me in the right direction?  :)

Goosemoose

Search for $myurl = sefReltoAbs and see if thats there and post the line here. If not let me know and I'll install the new bridge and check it out. I haven't had time to do that yet.

Random

I had a look, there is no $myurl = sefReltoAbs at all.  There is:

$sefurl = sefReltoAbs(substr($nonsefurl, strlen($mosConfig_live_site) + 3, strlen($nonsefurl) - strlen($mosConfig_live_site) - 4));

or a
Quote$mainframe->addCustomHeadTag( '<link rel="prev" href="'. ( $mosConfig_sef == 1 ? sefReltoAbs($myurl.

And possibly a few others.  Which section of the smf file should I be searching? :)

Random

Or... is it possible to get a copy of the previous version of the bridge anywhere?  I'd really love to get this working :)

Goosemoose

Try changing this in ob_mamboxfix:
From
$myurl = $mosConfig_live_site . '/' . basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . '?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=' . $Itemid . '&amp;';

To
$myurl = $mosConfig_live_site . '/' . basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . '?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=' . $Itemid . '&amp;'
. (isset($_REQUEST['forum']) ? 'forum='.$_REQUEST['forum'].'&amp;' : '');

And this in integrate_redirect
$myurl = basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . '?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=' . $_REQUEST['Itemid'] . '&amp;' ;

To
$myurl = basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . '?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=' . $_REQUEST['Itemid'] . '&amp;'
.  (isset($_REQUEST['forum']) ? 'forum='.$_REQUEST['forum'].'&amp;' : ''));

Let me know if it works so I can post it as an official fix.

Random

Sorry to be really stupid ;D but where do I find those?  ???  Thanks  :)

Goosemoose

No problem. I should have pointed it out. They should be in the smp.php, the same file you found the other items. Just do a search for the actual code I posted, don't worry about the ob_mambofix and such, those are just the function names.

Random

Thanks, I'll have a look at it tonight and see if I can get it working :)

Random

*Sigh* having trouble getting my ftp to work to upload the file, soon as it does I'll let you know if it works :)  Is there only one of each of those lines, or is there more than one and they all need changing? :)

Goosemoose

I believe there is only one of each, but double check just to make sure ;)

Random

Thanks, it'll give me something to do while I wait for my host to fix the ftp ;D  For some reason, as far as I can see it's forgotten I own the only two folders I want to access!  I can upload to anywhere else.  ::)

*edit* I found 3 of the first one and only one of the second :)

Goosemoose

Ok, let me know if it works once you upload it.

Random

Ok, this is odd.  For some reason I can't access the com_smf folder in components to upload the new smf.php file to it.  I was blaming my host, so bought some cheap webspace last night and reinstalled the whole lot from scratch.... went to upload the file again, I can't access that folder on the new host either?  Seems like the user for that folder is different to the user on all my other folders.  Have I done something really stupidly wrong here, can't believe it did it twice?  ???

Random

Ok, figured that out, I just hadn't realised how Joomla worked, I used it to change permissions on the folders and everything works again ;D

But.... I'm getting this error when I try to go to the forum once I add that code
Parse error: parse error, unexpected ')' in /home/xxxxx/public_html/test/joomla/components/com_smf/smf.php on line 728

Which I think is this line.... which is the second half of this

$myurl = basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . '?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=' . $_REQUEST['Itemid'] . '&amp;'

:)

Random

Also, when I try to set each to a different theme adding the code to index.php, I get this error:

QuoteFatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in /fpgs/fpgshttpd/random/sf/board/index.php on line 148

I must have missed something there too, this is hard work ;D

Goosemoose

Sorry, extra ) in there. Try this:

.  (isset($_REQUEST['forum']) ? 'forum=' . $_REQUEST['forum']. '&amp;' : '');

Random

Brilliant, that seems to work perfectly, thanks! :)

Don't suppose you'd have any idea on the theme question above?  :)

Goosemoose

I updated the first post with changed for 1.1x versions of the bridge.

tracilynnb

Anyone know why I would get this error?

Unknown table 'c' in where clause
File: /home/public_html/forum/Sources/Recent.php
Line: 101
SMF 1.1.1
Joomla Bridge 1.6
Joomla 1.0.12

Advertisement: