Core-Nuke CMS -> SMF Integration (PHP-Nuke Model)

Started by WD-40, January 06, 2006, 08:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WD-40

I have tried scanning this section for any related posts pertaining to PHP-Nuke, however no finished results were ever completed.

Core-Nuke differs from PHP-Nuke in several ways, mainly developed for Nukers that wanted a modular system versus a phpBB portal.

We will not officially be supporting phpBB and wanted to focus on vBulletin and Invision Board plus SMF.  The other two mention feature an external login authorization that easily plug-ins.

I'm wanting to work on Account module, thought I would try getting in touch with someone if this is a possibility for easy integration versus continous patch efforts between the two of us.

The last concern I have is with our im/pm function, like to build a bridge between the two if detected installed otherwise force default.

Please feel free to contact me via email or msnm, plus if you need to see a alpha build of Core-Nuke however I'm willing to work around as long as we don't need to keep up-to-date w/ eachother like PHP-Nuke and phpBB attends to (every two weeks)...

If this isn't possible just like to mention a job well done :)

...multi-purpose problem solver

WD-40

Another thing that would be nice, include small function of SMF for WYSIWYG editor.  I'm looking at the post reply and this is perfect..

...multi-purpose problem solver

Advertisement: