Having page cannot be displayed errors

Started by osiris05, January 06, 2006, 11:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

osiris05

This has been going on for a few weeks now but not been too bad that its been actually noticeable, but the last 2 days it has been happening alot to me and other members where they click on a link in the forum and the "Page Cannot Be Displayed" error comes up, It logs this in my forums errors as

2: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
e:\domains\d\darkninjas.co.uk\user\htdocs\forum\Sources\Load.php

This is happening every 2-3 minutes so my forums errors list is just bogged down with errors messages atm. Plus i have noticed that all of the errors that are logged do not have a member name against them - they all show up as guest and no IP is shown either. I have recreated this error mindless of times myself whilst being logged onto the administrator account and it logs me as a Guest.

Is there something wrong with my Load.php file if so how do i fix this error, its very annoying to both me and my members

If u wish to view forum to take a look for urself its - hxxp:www.darkninjas.co.uk/forum/index.php [nonactive]

Thx in advance for ur help
Ossy xx

Sulthana

Ive been having exactly the same problem - has anyone figured out whats wrong and how to fix this yet?  :(

Also my activation email is not ebing sent - and Ive searched thru this forum all ova and tried everything yet havent found anything that works - help?!

J. Williams

Have you tried turning off compressed output?

Have you tried using phpproxy to see if the site is actually down?
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

Advertisement: