Started by !Hachi!, January 10, 2006, 02:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

!Hachi!

Link to Mod
will work with RC3 without any problem
Sorry to all to keep waiting you alot.

back with minor updates.

------NQRS Version-----

For those who don't want to add smilies on Quick Reply (QR) .Please download for your smf version.work fine with 1.0.7 now.

For SMF 1.0.7 Users...

who want complete mod please download

--->ep-1-0.zip

--------------

Hate smilies on QR!

ep-1-0-NQRS.zip

-------------

For SMF 1.1 RC2 and RC3 Users...

who want complete mod please download

--->enchnapost1-1rc2-3.zip

--------------

Hate smilies on QR!

ep1-1rc2-NQRS.zip
-------------

feel free to use with smf 1.0.7 works perfectly.
         Regards
Hassan
http://www.pakurdu.net

-------------------------------------------
updated error bug removed.
Tested with 1.1 rc2 use 1.0.5 on you own risk .codes are same you can edit to make it for 1.0.5 i will give it try if i got time
will add
1.colors drop down list "enchanced"
2.font drop down list
3.font size drop down list
4.insert hyperlink "with java script pop thing"
                   it will automatically ask to enter url, url subject
5.will add clickable smilies in quick reply.
----------------------------------------------------
                   these are basics thing and i just learned how to package in SMF  ;D consider it as my small try.
                          i hope it will help many friends how don't have time to edit files and to new commers.
           uninstallation works fine.
                    Enjoy
Hassan
http://www.pakurdu.net
Happy Ramadan

BHashman

installed fine into RC2 allthough it said it would have an error processing the ./Themes/default/Post.template.php file.

Kindred

Sorry... 
Post.template.php fails the test (looking for the code to mark insertion points)

display.template.php is not found  (It should be Display.template.php)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

!Hachi!

oops
       but why it works fine with me
Happy Ramadan

Ben_S

You must be using a windows server, real servers are case sensitive ;).
Liverpool FC Forum with 14 million+ posts.

H

Well Linux would be case insensitive if it had a case insensitive file system :P

I recently moved hosting and the case sensitivity annoyed me as some image files were linking for an image with a capital GIF and it was getting a 404 (because obviously the file was gif not GIF)
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

xema

Quote from: Kindred on January 10, 2006, 09:09:31 PM
Sorry... 
Post.template.php fails the test (looking for the code to mark insertion points)

display.template.php is not found  (It should be Display.template.php)

idem

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

xema

Kindred

how does idem become I have the same error message?  ???
Слaва
Украинi

!Hachi!

ok i am editing. sorry guys.
         kindred whats wrong with Post.template.php   any tips?
Happy Ramadan

Kindred

I'll take a look tomorrow...  have not had time to read through that actual code yet...
Слaва
Украинi

!Hachi!

Bug Fixed works fine now.
        sorry guys for that littel  :P its fine now working with my online server"linux"
Happy Ramadan

Wolfenrook

Works a treat and adds funcionality that may be simple but is elegantly so!  Excellent mod!
Thoughts are free, it's their consequences that often have a cost.

Bigguy

I just installed this on RC2 and all I got was the smilies on the quick reply, I got ripped off, lol. (joking) how do I enable all the rest of it. I looked through the admin panel.

!Hachi!

there is no acp for this mod :P
                   you can do this manually by editing display.template.php     but remember its QUICK REPLY ,don't make it heavy :P
Happy Ramadan

Bigguy

I thought by installing the mod I got all the things mentioned. Do I have to manually do changes to ???

!Hachi!

its just add simple codes and its my first mod :P   
                         well tell me what you want to add i will give you or make new version with that .
Happy Ramadan

Bigguy

oh ok I thought there was a drop down menu or two that was installed on the quick reply along with the smilies. I`m sorry , it is a very good mod I dont have a problem with it. It installed without errors and all is fine. I must have misread thats all. Its great work. I havent even made a mod so your head and shoulders over me. good job. :)

LostProphecy

all that stuff is in the reply window one not the quick reply ;)

a question though?

what if we wanted to add more fonts to the drop down box or more colours (like a manual hack i used to use and it had like 200 colours or something) and with the text can we possibly change it to instead of have large and xlarge and stuff to just have the names as the actual font size (like "12pt") and is it possible to add more options with that too :)
Angelus Ex Quo Nox

Advertisement: