News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Integrating SMF to Joomla/Coppermine

Started by frankjp302, January 10, 2006, 03:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frankjp302

Hello,

I am looking to get a little guidance on what is the best route to a final product with SMF, Joomla, and Coppermine integrated.    I am redoing a site and on test domain I have Joomla installed with Coppermine integrated using the program from joombla.com  I would not like to add SMF to this setup. 

Can someone give me any advice or guidance on the best route to achieve this?  If necessary, I can re-do the install of Joomla and integrate SMF first, then Coppermine, or any route which is best.  My work up until now has largely been an educational one for me, so no problems if I have to re-do anything. 

I mentioned that this site was a re-design.  The current site uses VBulletin so I would need to do a conversion from VBulletin to SMF as part of this process.

If anyone can help, that would be great...

Thanks,
Frank

madmike

check out this topic by Radianation http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=57590.0. Go about 6 down. He lists the steps he took to get it working all together. The basic thing u need to do is Joomla + SMF + Coppermine. Joomla bridges to SMF. Coppermine bridges to SMF. Use SMF login for all.

Mad MIKE

Advertisement: