News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Joomal 1.0.7 + RC2 + 19a and have a problem

Started by Bugman, January 16, 2006, 08:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugman

Hello All,

I have one minor problem, when i try and login in wrapped mode, I get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: md5_hmac() in /home/warhamm/public_html/joomla/forum/Sources/MOS_SMF.php on line 176

I noticed that when i was doing step 1, that the line for "subs" failed but i can't seem to fix it as it doesnt tell me what is wrong

other then that, it all works people, so please help!

Many thanks

Bugman

Kindred

bridge v3.19a is not intended to work with SMF 1.1 RC2.   Upgrade to version 1.1.2 (3.20) of the bridge.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bugman

Thanks, but now i have this error (it worked btw) when going to the main index of joomla

Warning: main(/SSI.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/joomla/templates/celtic/index.php on line 25

Warning: main(/SSI.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home//public_html/joomla/templates/celtic/index.php on line 25

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/SSI.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home//public_html/joomla/templates/celtic/index.php on line 25

I have inserted the correct code into the template, so not sure why its giving me this

Bugman

Bugman

Ignore that. Go into components and I forgot to redo the absolute path

Sorry!, Works like a gem

Bugman

Advertisement: