News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Posting error

Started by LordSimion, January 16, 2006, 05:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordSimion

Greets,

I lost my site and had to reload it. I transferred the data base from the old to the new. Now everytime someone makes a post they get this error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE ID_MEMBER = 1
LIMIT 1' at line 3
File: /home/public_html/forum/Sources/Post.php
Line: 1425

When they get this message they go back and resubmit. When they do this it causes a double post.
Would not be a big deal if I could just go in and delete the 2nd post. but when I try and do that I get:
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE ID_MEMBER = 13
LIMIT 1' at line 3
File: /home/public_html/forum/Sources/RemoveTopic.php
Line: 525

Alittle help here anyone?

LordSimion

Anyone at all? Please?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

imogen

Had a similar problem and pulled this post up first whilst searching for a solution. So I thought I would post it here in a reply just incase other people find this first whilst looking for a fix.

No, neither of those.  Go to your admin panel, click on "Forum Maintenance", then click on "Recount totals and statistics".

Will

gamesmad

Thats my post :P ;D

* gamesmad apologizes for useless spam ;)

Will
1 on 1 SMF Help - Want 1 on 1 SMF Help? Post in Help Wanted or drop me a message!

Go Charter! - Please consider becoming a charter member to support SMF development.

Please do not PM me with general questions, posting in the appropriate board will ensure everyone benefits from the advice given.

Advertisement: