Serbian translation: finished!

Started by JovanT, January 18, 2006, 02:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JovanT

Hi everybody! I have finished my translation of SMF 1.0.5. There are only few strings that are not translated and the whole Help.serbian.php. I've sent button strings to Daniel D. so I think that we will soon have translated buttons. Can somebody put this translation in the download area?

P.S: The name of Serbian forum is wrong. It should be "Српски (Serbian)".

Serbian:
За више информација погледајте ову тему

Daniel D.

I'll make them as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay... :-[

One question: Do you work with sasa? He was the translator of the serbian language.

JovanT

No, I don't work with sasa.

Here is the link to my translation of SMF 1.0.5. Can you add it to download page? I will soon add and latin version of my translation.

XRash

Jel moze neko da mi posalje language pack srpski latinica, ja sam se mucio da prevedem ali nikako mi ne ide i ikonice mi ne rade [email protected] Unapred Hvala

diablo_

Hm, stvarno bi mogao prevod da se stavi u downloads sekciju. Ja sam gledao i mislio da nema prevoda pa sam se prijavio da prevedem  >:(
Ako opet bude bilo nekog prevoda zovite i mene, zelim da pomognem.

JovanT

Превода и даље има и на њему се активно ради. Српски ћирилични превод постоји за верзију 1.0.5 као и за  верзију 1.1RC2. На овим линковима ћете увек моћи да пронађете најновија издања мојих превода.

baladeva

the links to the different serbian_translations  are not working; are there some existing translations also of other ex_yugoslavien_languages like slovanian and so_?

i found only croatian

JovanT

I've had some problems with the server that hosted translation so you couldn't download it. I've corrected the links so now you shouldn't have problems obtaining my translation.

Andres08

Quote from: diablo_ on March 06, 2006, 05:03:10 PM
Hm, stvarno bi mogao prevod da se stavi u downloads sekciju. Ja sam gledao i mislio da nema prevoda pa sam se prijavio da prevedem  >:(
Ako opet bude bilo nekog prevoda zovite i mene, zelim da pomognem.

Pa možeš pomoči prevoditi na slovenski jezik. Očigledno niko u Sloveniji ne koristi taj forum.

Andres

Advertisement: