News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Add context to simple (quick) search

Started by pctwo, September 07, 2006, 01:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

No not yet. I have been a bit busy lately. I will try to get this done soon.

GaMerZ

jerm

Bigguy

This was less of a problem and more of a mod that was supposed to be packaged but I did not get to it yet.

SMdot™

Quote from: Bigguy on January 31, 2007, 11:07:21 AM
This was less of a problem and more of a mod that was supposed to be packaged but I did not get to it yet.

if you can pass me what you got so far... (mod) i can make some corrections, if not for smf, just for my own site, but opposed to me starting from scratch I'd appreciate it if you could just send me what you got...  i'll keep your credits and what not on there, since I'm not really in need of self promotions at this time =)

Bigguy

Due to a hard drive failure not to long ago I have lost all my info for everything. This will have to be started over.

SMdot™

Quote from: Bigguy on May 05, 2007, 12:41:51 PM
Due to a hard drive failure not to long ago I have lost all my info for everything. This will have to be started over.

alrighty then, no big =P

geezmo

Looking forward to this package. I have long wanted an SMF search where you can choose which one (topic, category or entire board) you want to use.

kai920

Has anyone used this with SMF 1.1.5?

Bigguy

IF I find a bit of time I will see what I can do about packaging it.

pcigre

pcigre

Nah, it doesn't work with pretty urls mod :(

kyle007

Yeah it works for 1.1.7, great trick,thx... ;)

I've changed it a bit to port my search field... (top right corner)

Demo :
http://forum.hardwarena.com/index.php?board=28.0

Advertisement: