[Theme] Dark Day v2 (RC2) and Light Night (RC2)

Started by sloopz, January 22, 2006, 03:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

Ok Dark Day v2 is a updated version of Dark Day, images are updated aswell as some of the coding,

Dark Day unlike what you think is a dark theme using very little Black, these are all shades of Grey.

Live Demo

username = smf
passy = user

Download

Dark Day (.zip)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Light Night is a variation of Dark Day using soft whites and greys to bring a light version of Dark Day for those who prefer the simple but light themes

Light Night Live Demo

username = smf
passy = user

Download

Light Night (.zip)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Doug

Looks pretty black to me?

jaxdoug

YAP Portal

Deaks

it does look black but I can assure you its a dark dark grey :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

bloc

I like it. :) Its minimalistic and very dark. The header logo/image cries for some "grunge" to it though.. ;)

Deaks

thanks bloc... is that an offer :p
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Deaks

I have added a variation of DD to the first post.  Light Night uses the same layout etc as DD but it is light colors using soft greys and whites :)

I hope you all like it :)

added download for LN to first post
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

dhrider

Just wondering, how I can adjust the width of this template. I can get everything to the desired size of 700px but i cant get the very bottem table to size down. Any suggestions?

Deaks

Im afraid I dont understand what part do you a direct link to the theme on your site or a screenshot, :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: