News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Mambo-SMF Bridge main page errors

Started by dguywill, January 24, 2006, 11:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dguywill

Hi Orstio/All,

I am trying to integrate Joomla and SMF and my Environment is as follows:

PHP: 5.1.1
Mysql: 4.3
Joomla: 1.0.7
SMF: 1.1 RC2
SMF Bridge: 3.20
Forum Type: Wrapped
Template: waterandstone 1.1

The integration has gone well and I can see the wrapped Forum without any errors, but that is not the case for my main page.  I am getting the following issues on the main page of my website.  The Forum does not fit well in IE.  The mod_smf.login module over shoots the right column by a long shot. 

Notice: Undefined offset: 34 in F:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\dev\modules\mod_smf_login.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined offset: 35 in F:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\dev\modules\mod_smf_login.php on line 168

Notice: Undefined offset: 36 in F:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\dev\modules\mod_smf_login.php on line 169
:   Notice: Undefined index: smf53 in F:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\dev\modules\mod_smf_login.php on line 171 Notice: Undefined index: smf47 in F:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\dev\modules\mod_smf_login.php on line 172 Notice: Undefined index: smf48 in F:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\dev\modules\mod_smf_login.php on line 173 Notice: Undefined index: smf49 in F:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\dev\modules\mod_smf_login.php on line 174 Notice: Undefined index: smf50 in F:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\dev\modules\mod_smf_login.php on line 175

Notice: Undefined index: smf52 in F:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\dev\modules\mod_smf_login.php on line 178

Forgot your password?
Notice: Undefined index: action in F:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\dev\modules\mod_smf_login.php on line 192

Could you show me what I am doing wrong or help me solve this problem?  Thanks a million.

Dee.

chadness

First, did you add the required code to your Joomla template?

Also, have you gone in to your login module and saved its configuration?

dguywill

Quote from: chadness on January 24, 2006, 11:53:05 AM
First, did you add the required code to your Joomla template?

Also, have you gone in to your login module and saved its configuration?

I added the required code to my Joomla template.  I am not in front of the code now, but it states that you cut and past a bunch of code before end of the </head> and before the end. 

I think I have saved the login module and saved its configuration.  I even changed its location from the menu on the right to the one on the left.  I just did again and it did not help.  Is it possible for me to send you the link to the site privately?

Thanks,
Dee.

chadness

Looks like you are missing the code in the Joomla template.  Perhaps you switched templates from the one you added it to?

dguywill

Quote from: chadness on January 24, 2006, 12:57:49 PM
Looks like you are missing the code in the Joomla template.  Perhaps you switched templates from the one you added it to?

You are so right.  I saved a copy of the template and was using the one that was not modified.  I am getting the following error, but I guess I will take a closer look this evening to see what is going on with it..  Here is the only error I am getting now..

Notice: Undefined index: action in F:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\dev\modules\mod_smf_login.php on line 192

Plus my right column is huge.  Do you happen to have the link to correct these problems.

Thanks a zillion.

chadness

I think this will fix your problem undefined index problem:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=63182.msg453837#msg453837
(the solution Orstio posted for Mirus).

The right column issue is probably being caused by the error message, but see what it looks like after that is resolved.

dguywill

Thanks chadness,

You guys are the best.  Maybe I need to refer the big companies "Micr*s*ft", "Or*cle" and the like how helping people solve problems should be done.  I think this is the best forum I have been on and I am going to support this product for a very long time.

Dee.

Advertisement: