News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Please do NOT start new topics here!!!

Started by Grudge, March 07, 2004, 06:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thantos

Well I've personally have had the ability to post topics here since end of April so its not a Beta 3 issue

dtm.exe

Quote from: MikeMill on June 09, 2005, 02:30:57 PM
Well I've personally have had the ability to post topics here since end of April so its not a Beta 3 issue

As did I.  Why not just set the board permissions so that NO ONE can post topics?

-Dan The Man

rudoka

That's strange then. Because I clearly remember not seing the buttons a while back. I'm not sure exactly. Oh, well, carry on...

Grudge

Quote from: OIDanTheManIO on June 09, 2005, 02:53:48 PM

As did I.  Why not just set the board permissions so that NO ONE can post topics?

-Dan The Man
Yea, I noticed someone had removed that today. I think I've put the permission back now :/
I'm only a half geek really...

Thantos

I don't have permission.  Thanks Grudge.  Now if only someone would look at the mods waiting for approval a little more often ;)

The One

Quote from: Elijah Bliss on December 30, 2004, 03:34:57 AM
I have one request for the mod developers:
Can you please try to include screen captures of your mod?
Often times the descriptions are vague, therefore I would like to see a preview before I install a mod.
Yeah I haven't tried any of the mods as yet.
I would like to have a screenshot so that I can see if it would be appropriate for my site before I use it.
So please include screenshots.
The problem is choice

M. Giovanne Link

I need  a mod who diferenciate admins root of a simgles admins. I have problems with accounts, the sigle admins can delete admins root. How to solve it ? I need a mod who protect the admins

Excuse-me if the post is in wrong side. My english too is terrible!
Thanks!

Grek.Kamchatka

Hi all. 1 question from me =)
I sent my mod to you, when it will be approve?

Advertisement: