News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Topic Solved Mod

Started by Grudge, March 07, 2004, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-TMG-

the changes made in th edb was done by the package manager and as far as i could see the additional fields in the boards topics and third one as well as the one on the settings table was made!
smf 1.1.11

Davey D.

Using the latest "Grudge" MOD

Updated SMF to the latest version and the MOD no longer works. When I click on the check mark, the redirect page now shows the "output.png" image below.

The error log page shows the "errorLog.png" image below.

HELP!?!

MkC

@-TMG-:you have translates the MOD? Either the modifications of the table are badly fact or the translation is not existing.
@davidkirk: The MOD is not correctly installed verifie with the hand the modifications  

-TMG-

yeah i translated the mod and as far as the db changes are concerned i think that while reading the db instructions in the file it all should be correct....

but now theres the prob that i cant uninstall it via package manager so that i have to make it manually!
smf 1.1.11

-TMG-

great now i reaplied the mod and while opening a post or editing i get a blank screen with:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare topicsolved() (previously declared in /xxx/Sources/Post.php:2355) in /xxx/Sources/Post.php on line 2539
smf 1.1.11

MkC

it acts of a doubled bloom, the MOD has being installed several times, it indicates that you have the same function twice.  

Zuma

Hi

Sry I tried my best to read all the 16 pages of posts, maybe my questions have been answered before but here it goes:

I'll use this mod in my gaming forum. I have a board to post only results of matches. So, I want to know if I can have 3 icons to indicate: Victory, Defeat, Draw.

Is that possible?

tia

MkC

@Zuma: Yes in Settings Admin  ;)

Zuma

Ok, I've installed it successfully and found the option to make boards work with it.

Now where exactly do I edit the icons I want it show, when to show, etc?

Evick

@MkC

I just did a fresh install of SMF 1.1.2 and your mod Mod_topicsolved_v2. Install and everything said it went fine, however when I click the Topic Solved link and looked at the settings I have no discription text to tell me what each field represents.  Take a look

so I am a little lost as to what is next.  Please help.

MkC

Quote from: Evick on March 12, 2007, 06:25:00 PM
@MkC

I just did a fresh install of SMF 1.1.2 and your mod Mod_topicsolved_v2. Install and everything said it went fine, however when I click the Topic Solved link and looked at the settings I have no discription text to tell me what each field represents.  Take a look

so I am a little lost as to what is next.  Please help.
In the MOD verify to have the file ManageTopicSolved.english.php and Places in the repertoire languages of your theme. 

MkC

Quote from: Zuma on March 11, 2007, 06:08:55 AM
Ok, I've installed it successfully and found the option to make boards work with it.

Click Topic Solved in admin panel  ;)

Zuma

Quote from: MkC on March 13, 2007, 01:12:18 PM
Quote from: Zuma on March 11, 2007, 06:08:55 AM

Click Topic Solved in admin panel  ;)

uhh lol, I don't see this option, lemme check if I missed something (I've upload all files manually)

Evick

Quote from: MkC on March 13, 2007, 01:09:31 PM
In the MOD verify to have the file ManageTopicSolved.english.php and Places in the repertoire languages of your theme. 

The ManageTopicSolved.english.php is in the Themes/default/languages directory (I am using the default theme). And everything appears to be fine, but of course its not....

MkC

Quote from: Evick on March 13, 2007, 03:53:29 PM
Quote from: MkC on March 13, 2007, 01:09:31 PM

The ManageTopicSolved.english.php is in the Themes/default/languages directory (I am using the default theme). And everything appears to be fine, but of course its not....
Message in error log?

FKastro

Duplicate column name 'topicSolved'
File: /home/xxx/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/TopicSolvedPdb.php
Line: 36

Mod v2
SMF 1.1.2

MkC

J'ai ajouté une mise à jour pour ceux qui avaient déjà la 1.21 pour passer à la V2. Ca règle les problemes de duplication de champs dans les tables.

I added an update for those which had already the 1.21 to pass to V2. Ca regulates the problems of duplication of fields in the tables.

FKastro

Quote from: MkC on March 17, 2007, 04:40:29 AM
I added an update for those which had already the 1.21 to pass to V2. Ca regulates the problems of duplication of fields in the tables.
Still the same problem
Duplicate column name 'topicSolved'
File: /home/joom03/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/TopicSolvedPdb.php
Line: 36
May be I'm doing smthng wrong?
Went to your web http://smf-fr.org/Mod_TopicSolved_V2_En-topic-11-0.html and redownloaded the mod.

MkC

il faut garder l'ancien mod et le fichier dans le repertoire package sinon le module d'installation package voit le mod comme un nouveau et non comme une mise à jour.

it is necessary to keep the old MOD and the file in the repertoire package if not the module of package installation sees the MOD like new and not like an update.

Hendricius

Is it possible to allow other Users to mark Topics as "Topic Solved"? Like Moderators.

Advertisement: