News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Topic Solved Mod

Started by Grudge, March 07, 2004, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowsh

nope, its not there. Could there be a problem with the install script? I have just re-installed and still no options....
sNOWsh * an independent world of possibilities

MkC

@snowsh:
Version smf?
Version mod topicsolved?
Theme?

snowsh

default theme (modified images)

installed last week:
SMF File Your Version Current Version
SMF Package SMF 1.1.2 SMF 1.1.2

Files in archive tsolved_v1.22.tar.gz:
accept.gif (80 bytes)
contact.txt (448 bytes)
package-info.xml (1640 bytes)
reject.gif (84 bytes)
TopicSolveddb.php (4322 bytes)
TopicSolvedPdb.php (2982 bytes)
TopicSolved_v1.22.mod (13341 bytes) 

GodOfWonders

I had the same problem when installing this package.  The admin link is not added for some reason but you can do this manually.

Open ModSettings.php and find this:
'layout' => array(
'title' => $txt['mods_cat_layout'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings;sa=layout;sesc=' . $context['session_id'],
),

Add this code after it:
'solved' => array(
'title' => $txt['topicsolved'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings;sa=solved;sesc=' . $context['session_id'],
),

Next open Modifications.english.php and find:
?>
at the bottom of the page.

Before it add:
$txt['topicsolved'] = 'Topic Solved';

Upload the files into the correct directories and then go into your administration and click on: Features and Options.  You should see a link called: Topic Solved right in front of the Karma link.

Hope this helps. :)

snowsh

Excelent! thnkyou very much! There should be topic solved mod installed here! Great Mod BTW.

snowsh

All running now but I am now going to wait untill the next release. I think this is a great mod, really useful but the function just isnt quite there yet.

would like to see:
Custom Text headings.
ability to actually remove the "Make this board a 'topic solved' board" Just doesnt switch off

Coloured states for the following:

original post state 1 normal, state 2 on reply marked as solved.
Colour only the reply.
Ability to switch replys back to original normal state, not just accept or refuse.

Metro111

Quote from: GodOfWonders on March 31, 2007, 12:54:44 PM
I had the same problem when installing this package.  The admin link is not added for some reason but you can do this manually.

Open ModSettings.php and find this:
'layout' => array(
'title' => $txt['mods_cat_layout'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings;sa=layout;sesc=' . $context['session_id'],
),

Add this code after it:
'solved' => array(
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings;sa=solved;sesc=' . $context['session_id'],
),

Next open Modifications.english.php and find:
?>
at the bottom of the page.

Before it add:
$txt['topicsolved'] = 'Topic Solved';

Upload the files into the correct directories and then go into your administration and click on: Features and Options.  You should see a link called: Topic Solved right in front of the Karma link.

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you very much, that solved my problem also.

GodOfWonders

weissefar

I like the mod too, but strangely I can't disable the mod on a board after I have enabled it?! I had to make a quiery in the board table in the database to set the value from 1 to 0. Any comments on that?
www.roland-arranger.com
www.yamaha-arranger.dk

[Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...]
[Make a living by what you get but make a life by what you give]

Metro111

Quote from: weissefar on April 15, 2007, 08:27:13 PM
I like the mod too, but strangely I can't disable the mod on a board after I have enabled it?! I had to make a quiery in the board table in the database to set the value from 1 to 0. Any comments on that?

I too discovered the same thing on Friday and went into the database to disable a topic.  I can turn off/on on some boards but others will not turn off.  Sorry I don't have an answer to that but your not alone.

p-chan

I am currently using smf 1.1.2 version, when I tried installing the mod, it failed the Modification ./Themes/default/Post.template.php  =(

Anyway, i like the idea of this mod..it's really useful !

MkC

Ce weekend une version gratuite de Tpsolved 12.1 avec mise à jour depuis 1.21 et 1.22 sortira et comprend installation et desinstallation.

This weekend a free version of Tpsolved 12.1 with update since 1.21 and 1.22 will leave and includes/understands installation and desinstallation.

vinzz

just installed this mod on my smf board with the help of Metro111 (Thanks)
its a great mod, but i still got a question.
How can moderators of a specific board make replies accepted (or rejected)? is it possible?

MkC

Quote from: vinzz on April 26, 2007, 04:58:11 PM
just installed this mod on my smf board with the help of Metro111 (Thanks)
its a great mod, but i still got a question.
How can moderators of a specific board make replies accepted (or rejected)? is it possible?

by permissions  ;)

vinzz

there is no option in the premissions to activate it on a usergroup :S
hxxp:www.ibrought.com/vinzz/images/modpre.JPG [nonactive]

Hendricius

Same problem for me. There are no permissions. This mod needs a rework.

MkC

Version 12.1: http://support.smfgratuit.org/Mod_Topic_Solved_v12_1-topic-66-0.html
it's free....

@Hendricius and vinzz: permission is in V12 or V12.1  ;)

vinzz

thanks MkC,

trying... :P

softtouch

That one does not install anymore on SMF 1.12, the one at topic start does. It complains about display.php

dumbelljunkie

I get a lot of undefined errors but I can't figure out what or where.

8: Undefined index: topicsolved
Bestand: /home/vhosts/powerlifting-forum.nl/httpdocs/forum/Sources/ModSettings.php
Regel: 151

'solved' => array(
),

Everything is installed just fine.
SMF 1.1.2 Joomla 1.0.12 Bridge 1.1.7

Advertisement: