News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Topic Solved Mod

Started by Grudge, March 07, 2004, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowsh

nope, its not there. Could there be a problem with the install script? I have just re-installed and still no options....
sNOWsh * an independent world of possibilities

MkC

@snowsh:
Version smf?
Version mod topicsolved?
Theme?

snowsh

default theme (modified images)

installed last week:
SMF File Your Version Current Version
SMF Package SMF 1.1.2 SMF 1.1.2

Files in archive tsolved_v1.22.tar.gz:
accept.gif (80 bytes)
contact.txt (448 bytes)
package-info.xml (1640 bytes)
reject.gif (84 bytes)
TopicSolveddb.php (4322 bytes)
TopicSolvedPdb.php (2982 bytes)
TopicSolved_v1.22.mod (13341 bytes) 

GodOfWonders

I had the same problem when installing this package.  The admin link is not added for some reason but you can do this manually.

Open ModSettings.php and find this:
'layout' => array(
'title' => $txt['mods_cat_layout'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings;sa=layout;sesc=' . $context['session_id'],
),

Add this code after it:
'solved' => array(
'title' => $txt['topicsolved'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings;sa=solved;sesc=' . $context['session_id'],
),

Next open Modifications.english.php and find:
?>
at the bottom of the page.

Before it add:
$txt['topicsolved'] = 'Topic Solved';

Upload the files into the correct directories and then go into your administration and click on: Features and Options.  You should see a link called: Topic Solved right in front of the Karma link.

Hope this helps. :)

snowsh

Excelent! thnkyou very much! There should be topic solved mod installed here! Great Mod BTW.

snowsh

All running now but I am now going to wait untill the next release. I think this is a great mod, really useful but the function just isnt quite there yet.

would like to see:
Custom Text headings.
ability to actually remove the "Make this board a 'topic solved' board" Just doesnt switch off

Coloured states for the following:

original post state 1 normal, state 2 on reply marked as solved.
Colour only the reply.
Ability to switch replys back to original normal state, not just accept or refuse.

Metro111

Quote from: GodOfWonders on March 31, 2007, 12:54:44 PM
I had the same problem when installing this package.  The admin link is not added for some reason but you can do this manually.

Open ModSettings.php and find this:
'layout' => array(
'title' => $txt['mods_cat_layout'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings;sa=layout;sesc=' . $context['session_id'],
),

Add this code after it:
'solved' => array(
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings;sa=solved;sesc=' . $context['session_id'],
),

Next open Modifications.english.php and find:
?>
at the bottom of the page.

Before it add:
$txt['topicsolved'] = 'Topic Solved';

Upload the files into the correct directories and then go into your administration and click on: Features and Options.  You should see a link called: Topic Solved right in front of the Karma link.

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you very much, that solved my problem also.

GodOfWonders

weissefar

I like the mod too, but strangely I can't disable the mod on a board after I have enabled it?! I had to make a quiery in the board table in the database to set the value from 1 to 0. Any comments on that?
www.roland-arranger.com
www.yamaha-arranger.dk

[Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life...]
[Make a living by what you get but make a life by what you give]

Metro111

Quote from: weissefar on April 15, 2007, 08:27:13 PM
I like the mod too, but strangely I can't disable the mod on a board after I have enabled it?! I had to make a quiery in the board table in the database to set the value from 1 to 0. Any comments on that?

I too discovered the same thing on Friday and went into the database to disable a topic.  I can turn off/on on some boards but others will not turn off.  Sorry I don't have an answer to that but your not alone.

p-chan

I am currently using smf 1.1.2 version, when I tried installing the mod, it failed the Modification ./Themes/default/Post.template.php  =(

Anyway, i like the idea of this mod..it's really useful !

MkC

Ce weekend une version gratuite de Tpsolved 12.1 avec mise à jour depuis 1.21 et 1.22 sortira et comprend installation et desinstallation.

This weekend a free version of Tpsolved 12.1 with update since 1.21 and 1.22 will leave and includes/understands installation and desinstallation.

vinzz

just installed this mod on my smf board with the help of Metro111 (Thanks)
its a great mod, but i still got a question.
How can moderators of a specific board make replies accepted (or rejected)? is it possible?

MkC

Quote from: vinzz on April 26, 2007, 04:58:11 PM
just installed this mod on my smf board with the help of Metro111 (Thanks)
its a great mod, but i still got a question.
How can moderators of a specific board make replies accepted (or rejected)? is it possible?

by permissions  ;)

vinzz

there is no option in the premissions to activate it on a usergroup :S
hxxp:www.ibrought.com/vinzz/images/modpre.JPG [nonactive]

Hendricius

Same problem for me. There are no permissions. This mod needs a rework.

MkC

Version 12.1: http://support.smfgratuit.org/Mod_Topic_Solved_v12_1-topic-66-0.html
it's free....

@Hendricius and vinzz: permission is in V12 or V12.1  ;)

vinzz

thanks MkC,

trying... :P

softtouch

That one does not install anymore on SMF 1.12, the one at topic start does. It complains about display.php

dumbelljunkie

I get a lot of undefined errors but I can't figure out what or where.

8: Undefined index: topicsolved
Bestand: /home/vhosts/powerlifting-forum.nl/httpdocs/forum/Sources/ModSettings.php
Regel: 151

'solved' => array(
),

Everything is installed just fine.
SMF 1.1.2 Joomla 1.0.12 Bridge 1.1.7

Advertisement: