News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Topic Solved Mod

Started by Grudge, March 07, 2004, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MkC

Quote from: dumbelljunkie on May 16, 2007, 06:19:03 AM
I get a lot of undefined errors but I can't figure out what or where.

8: Undefined index: topicsolved
Bestand: /home/vhosts/powerlifting-forum.nl/httpdocs/forum/Sources/ModSettings.php
Regel: 151

'solved' => array(
'title' => $txt['topicsolved'],
'href' => $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings;sa=solved;sesc=' . $context['session_id'],
),

Everything is installed just fine.
because the file of language is not present, or the translation does not exist.

dumbelljunkie

That's the thing, modifications.dutch has the same  language files as the original english one, only translated if needed. So that's not an option, unless the language files are not correct ?
SMF 1.1.2 Joomla 1.0.12 Bridge 1.1.7

MkC

Quote from: dumbelljunkie on May 16, 2007, 03:19:36 PM
That's the thing, modifications.dutch has the same  language files as the original english one, only translated if needed. So that's not an option, unless the language files are not correct ?
Copy the translation of $txt['topicsolved'] in the file of language ModSettings.dutch.php that should solve your concern

dumbelljunkie

Quote from: MkC on May 16, 2007, 07:01:15 PM

Indeed it worked like a charm ! How come it doesn't do this in the package ? Or is it a workaround ?
Copy the translation of $txt['topicsolved'] in the file of language ModSettings.dutch.php that should solve your concern
SMF 1.1.2 Joomla 1.0.12 Bridge 1.1.7

MkC

Quote from: dumbelljunkie on May 18, 2007, 04:22:53 AM
Quote from: MkC on May 16, 2007, 07:01:15 PM

Indeed it worked like a charm ! How come it doesn't do this in the package ? Or is it a workaround ?

Arf, The MOD of origin dates a little, it is corrected in V12 and V12.1

SMdot™

who knows where the Topic Solved Mod is that works like the one on SMF where there's a button near the lock topic and sticky topic buttons???

PatriiickEmin

Hi, I have read all this long thread and tried several times to install and use the "topic solved" mod with no success at all. It's either all very complicated or I am completely dumb...
As I prefer to think it's very complicated, can we have a clear explanation or what this Mod is supposed to do? It is said in the short description "These boards will allow the topic started to ask questions and accept/reject answers to them.". But how can a topic ask questions?? Is it not rather forum users (posters) that ask questions? I have seen only one modification once I installed this Mod, there was a checkbox in the boards settings to allow this board as a topic solved board. I spent the next hour trying to figure out what to do next... Is it too much to ask what is the first step after having checked this checkbox?  :'(
Thanks.  ;D

MkC

Quote from: cadxp on June 22, 2007, 07:34:43 PM
Hi, I have read all this long thread and tried several times to install and use the "topic solved" mod with no success at all. It's either all very complicated or I am completely dumb...
As I prefer to think it's very complicated, can we have a clear explanation or what this Mod is supposed to do? It is said in the short description "These boards will allow the topic started to ask questions and accept/reject answers to them.". But how can a topic ask questions?? Is it not rather forum users (posters) that ask questions? I have seen only one modification once I installed this Mod, there was a checkbox in the boards settings to allow this board as a topic solved board. I spent the next hour trying to figure out what to do next... Is it too much to ask what is the first step after having checked this checkbox?  :'(
Thanks.  ;D
Version mod?
Version smf?
Can you describe your problems of installation?

PatriiickEmin

Mod version is "Users Online Today Mod  1.4.0"
SMF version is 1.1.2

No problem to install.

cannot see how this Mod works, thanks.

MkC

Quote from: cadxp on June 24, 2007, 04:04:02 AM
Mod version is "Users Online Today Mod  1.4.0"
SMF version is 1.1.2

No problem to install.

cannot see how this Mod works, thanks.
Users online? here it is the support of the MOD topic solved.....

PatriiickEmin

[/quote]

I don't understand your answer. Where is the support of the MOD topic solved? How does this MOD actually work? How do we mark a topic as solved? Thanks

MkC

Quote from: cadxp on June 24, 2007, 09:29:34 AM

I don't understand your answer. Where is the support of the MOD topic solved? How does this MOD actually work? How do we mark a topic as solved? Thanks
[/quote]
it's work good....
the MOD makes it possible to make a section of support, demo there:http://support.smfgratuit.org/Supports-board-17-0.html

PatriiickEmin

Bonjour, je suis allé sur votre site et je ne suis pas plus avancé, ma question était, comment utilise-t-on le MOD "Topic solved" après l'avoir installé?

Comment marque-t-on un sujet comme "résolu"?

merci.

MkC

Quote from: cadxp on June 24, 2007, 11:30:20 AM
Bonjour, je suis allé sur votre site et je ne suis pas plus avancé, ma question était, comment utilise-t-on le MOD "Topic solved" après l'avoir installé?

Comment marque-t-on un sujet comme "résolu"?

merci.
avec un bouton resolu, comme la fonction reouvrir.

PatriiickEmin

Donc, ce bouton "résolu" devrait apparaître en face de chaque premier message d'un fil de discussion, Est-ce exact? Sur le présent forum, je ne vois pas de tel bouton. S'agit-il d'une icône? Si oui pouvez vous me donner l'URL de l'image de cette icône? Cela m'aiderait à comprendre. Et lorsqu'on clique sur cette icône, quelle est l'action déclenchée? Le sujet du message est-il modifié pour indiquer en préfixe [résolu]? Pourriez vous m'indiquer l'URL d'un exemple d'un tel message qui est marqué comme résolu soit sur ce forum soit sur un autre forum? Merci.

MkC

PatriiickEmin

shadow82x

Hi does anyone know how I could set it up like this site with no fancy background colors but just an icon that can make it go to the green check
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

MkC

Quote from: shadow82x on June 25, 2007, 08:45:08 PM
Hi does anyone know how I could set it up like this site with no fancy background colors but just an icon that can make it go to the green check
Instead of criticizing made the turn of the admin, the background is parametrable and can be inhibited

5cakids

Advertisement: