News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Topic Solved Mod

Started by Grudge, March 07, 2004, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neorics

so does this really work with smf 1.1.3 or not?
[For Hire] I can help you with anything regarding Simple Machines Forum  ~ My Portfolio

Dragooon

SNAFU0185

Quote from: MkC on September 17, 2007, 04:17:13 AM
yes, upgrade v1.22 to v12  ;)
the link on the site is for  1.22 as the latest
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=7
so where do i get version v12

SNAFU0185

um i cant read the page its in french and when i download the zip the lanuage file is also french any ideas where an english versin may be

MkC

Quote from: SNAFU0185 on September 19, 2007, 11:32:25 PM
um i cant read the page its in french and when i download the zip the lanuage file is also french any ideas where an english versin may be

http://support.smfgratuit.org/index.php?topic=66.msg87#msg87
Can be to learn to use a mouse?

RRasco

I have it running on my 1.1.3.  Installed fine.
Vehicle Management System for SMF - SMFGarage.com

mynd

Hello there,

Can someone please post a link to the most recent version of this mod?  I have no idea at this point what to download for my forums

hxxp:www.myndpollution.com/forums/ [nonactive]

Please someone, just post a link to the MOST RECENT VERSION and indicate if anything else is needed prior to installation of the MOST RECENT VERSION.

I have never installed this before, so this will be the first time.

Thank you in advance!
Kind regards,
Mynd

hxxp:www.myndpollution.com [nonactive]

mynd

So what you are saying is to install

hxxp:support.smfgratuit.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=0032afbcdb325934a7e10a09a2420e90&action=dlattach;topic=67.0;attach=371 [nonactive]
V12 - English

and then once that is installed I can immediately without changing settings install

hxxp:support.smfgratuit.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=66.0;attach=342 [nonactive]
V12.1 English

and that will be it?  Done.  This all works with version 1.1.4?
Kind regards,
Mynd

hxxp:www.myndpollution.com [nonactive]

TrueSatan

Please see http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=7 it clearly states
QuoteLatest Version:

The mod is essentially unsupported as Grudge has taken on an important postition working on the core of SMF and no longer has time to work on his old mods. He has made them available to be taken over but other developers have not taken them on thus this mod was last updated for SMF 1.1.2 on Feb13 2007 and my well not get any further updates.

MkC

@mynd:
yes for installation  ;)
QuoteZip english compatible smf 1.1.2/1.1.3/1.1.4:
It answers your question?

@TrueSatan: I understood nothing.....

TrueSatan

Mkc your versions appear to be unofficial ones. Have you officially taken over this mod and if so will you be updating the official SMF Mod page to show same?

MkC

Quote from: TrueSatan on October 12, 2007, 02:42:03 PM
Mkc your versions appear to be unofficial ones. Have you officially taken over this mod and if so will you be updating the official SMF Mod page to show same?
mon mod est officiel, le problème c'est qu'étant écrit à la base sur la langue française, on me refuse le droit de le remonter dans l'interface du site. J'en ai une dizaine de mod officiel comme le PFV (picture forum view) ou banner dans le même cas. Contrairement au site officiel, je fais le supports de mes mods depuis 2004.

Maintenant rien ne t'empêche d'installer le mod et de nous indiquer les erreurs que tu rencontres pour les corriger, ainsi on validera la version 1.22 sur la 1.1.4

My mod is official, the problem it is that being written on the base on the French language, we don't accept me the right to go back up it in the interface of the site. I have about ten of it of mod official as the PFV (picture view forum) or banner in the same case. Contrary to the official site, I make supports of my mods since 2004.

Maintaining nothing prevents you from installing the mod and to indicate us the errors which you meet to correct them, so we shall validate the version 1.22 on 1.1.4

lonrot

Hello, I can't install this package properly:

I have attached two pictures, the first one is the install preview with the edited files, as you can see there are several files which present errors.

And the second picture shows the current installed packages.

Thank you.

MkC

Incompatible with tyniportal  :'(

Neorics

zomg!!!! no wonder it's not working for me...
[For Hire] I can help you with anything regarding Simple Machines Forum  ~ My Portfolio

MkC

Needs that I made a speciale version for this tinyportal   :-\

Neorics

Quote from: MkC on October 29, 2007, 05:18:02 AM
Needs that I made a speciale version for this tinyportal   :-\

yes! definitely!!! this would be awesome if it's available for TP as well

lonrot

Oh no!, what about paying someone all of us to make a compatible version, like putting 5 dollars each, so if we are many then the profit would be enough.

Advertisement: