News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Topic Solved Mod

Started by Grudge, March 07, 2004, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ikbenivo

Indeed, it doesn't work on the 1.1 version. If you still have the RC2 version, it could work (but I don't recommend that)

hknight

Hello,

What an awsome mod!  Too bad it doesn't work with the most receont version of SMF (1.1.1)

I have read this post over but would like some clarification....

1. Can we expect a new version of this mod that works on SMF 1.1.1 soon?
    2. Is there currently a French version of this mod that works on SMF 1.1.1?
    3. Does anyone know what has to be done to make it work with SMF 1.1.1?

Thanks!

ikbenivo

1) I guess not, but I hope so
2) I thought there was, but I couldn't download it. I kept getting a screen where I had to pay for the download....That website is offline now. The french version would be fine for me too...
3) I don't

Davey D.

Okay. I don't understand this...isn't the SMF support forum utilizing this mod?

hknight

By the way,

I have put in a request for developers to make the "Topic Solved Mod" work with SMF 1.1.1.

If you are able and willing to fix this, please visit the post here:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=144469

Thanks!

MkC

Topicsolved V12 is available for smf 1.1 and 1.1.1  ;D

Davey D.

Quote from: MkC on January 27, 2007, 05:29:16 PM
Okay. You send us to a page, not in English, where the links do not work.

MkC

Quote from: davidkirk on January 27, 2007, 07:56:14 PM

The link goes very well. The first post allows to have the MOD (which is in French) the second post allows to have the translation in English.

stoecki

Quote from: MkC on January 28, 2007, 03:53:23 AM
Quote from: davidkirk on January 27, 2007, 07:56:14 PM

The link goes very well. The first post allows to have the MOD (which is in French) the second post allows to have the translation in English.

but what he always forget to say is that you have to pay for this mod  >:(

MkC

L'acces à la zone de telechargement est payante oui mais pas le mod  ;)
Sinon tu peux faire parti des donateurs pour permettre au forum de survivre  ;)
Sinon proposer un theme français pour les petits français et tu auras la gratuité de l'acces à la zone  ;)
Tu peux aussi remercier le staff de www.simplemachines.org qui refuse les mods français  ;)

Quand on voit la façon dont sont traités les developpeurs ou les aideurs des autres nationnalités, je pense que tu peux garder ce genre de commentaire pour toi ou pour le staff ;)

The accesses to the zone of download is paying yes but not the MOD
If not you can make party of the givers to allow the forum to survive  ;)
If not to propose a French theme for small French and you will have the exemption from payment of the access to the zone  ;)
You can also thank staff for www.simplemachines.org which refuses the French mods  ;)
When one sees the way in which the developers or the aideurs of the other nationnalities are treated, I think that you can keep this kind of comment for you or for staff  ;)

codenaught

MkC, we don't refuse French mods, but we do require that they provide an English version of the mod as well, as per the mod author guidelines.

JayBachatero made a mod that works well for SMF 1.1x. But he does not have the time to provide support for it right now. We are looking into the possibility of me releasing the mod and providing support for it and maintaining it. I'll notify you all when the mod does become available.
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

MkC

@akabugeyes:
Topicsolved est fonctionnel pour smf 1.1.x - 1RCx et 1.0.x et il marche tres bien, en français comme en anglais!
J'ai eu 4 mods de refuser sur ce site parce qu'ils ne sont pas en anglais, mais je fourni toujours le fichier de traduction en anglais contrairement à bon nombre de vos developpeurs de mod!
Et je ne parle pas des developpeurs anglais qui ne repondent pas aux français pour la traduction de leur mod!
Je n'ai pas besoin de JayBachatero pour faire evoluer ce mod, qui a suivi toutes les versions de smf jusque là, puisque je suis l'actuel developpeur de ce mod!
De souvenir je n'ai reçu aucune demande de JayBachatero pour diffuser ce mod dont je suis le developpeur, et je n'ai pas besoin d'une aide quelconque pour maintenir ce mod!

De plus la V13 est en court avec Tag et Reponse automatique

@akabugeyes:
topic solved is available for smf 1.1.x and functions very well, in French and English!
Currently I had 4 mods to refuse on this site because it did not etait in English, but I always provided the file of translation in English contrary to considerable your developers of MOD!
And one does not speak about the developers which do not answer French who translates their MOD!
I do not need JayBachatero to make evoluer this MOD, which followed all the versions of smf until there, since I am the current developer of this MOD!
From remembering I did not receive any request for akabugeyes to diffuse this MOD of which I am the developer, and I do not need an unspecified help to maintain this MOD!
Moreover V13 is in runs with Tag and automatic Reponse ......

Valodim

I do not need JayBachatero to make evoluer this MOD, which followed all the versions of smf until there, since I am the current developer of this MOD!

...says who? Around page 5, you took over maintenance and provided links with updated versions, but I can't find grudge officially stating you're in charge of it now and allowing you to make money of it...

codenaught

First of all, did you take Grudge's Topic Solved code and update it without asking for permission from him? I cannot compare the code because your website does not let me download your mod. Every mod you have submitted in the past has had a French description, and did not appear to have translations for English. Your PTP11 mod seemed to be just a collection of mods written by other people put together to install in one package and provide French translations.

QuoteFrom remembering I did not receive any request for akabugeyes to diffuse this MOD of which I am the developer, and I do not need an unspecified help to maintain this MOD!

You seem to be thinking I am planning to just grab your mod and run away with it as if it was mine and not yours. The mod I am talking about is completely different from your mod and Grudge's original mod. It was written by JayBachatero for this forum and a another forum that had requested it. JayBachatero and I agreed that we should get the mod released because it was being requested quite a bit, but Jay told me he did not have time currently to support it, so I offered to help him.
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

MkC

Bon déjà je vous arrête tout de suite j'ai l'autorisation depuis decembre 2005 de grudge pour ce mod.

Quote from: Grudge on December 13, 2005, 05:58:35 PM
MkC, that sounds fine. If it's OK I'll leave you to look after the topic solved and message icon mods. If I decide to do anything with the shoutbox I'll let you know. If you like I can change the poster for those mods to your name to make it obvious?

La PTP11 n'est plus valable et d'ailleurs le mod a été refusé. J'ai supprimé tous mes anciens mods de votre interface. il reste PTP11 qui n'existe plus et PFV qui n'est pas valide non plus!
J'ai aussi à mon actif:
PFV - Banner - Topicsolved - Copyright - MenuPerso - PostPerso - Participation - Annuaire - Mod de mise à jour smf - SMFonline - ExtraMod qui ne sont pas ici
Donc que cela te plaise ou non, je n'ai donné aucune permission ici de diffuser l'un de ces mods!

Concernant le topicsolved, grudge est le premier developpeur et je suis le second, pas de bol, si je vois ce mod diffusé ici avec une partie du code qui le compose je considere que la license smf n'est pas valable et n'est pas appliqué par le staff! Je pourrais donc à mon tour diffuser ce que je veux sans l'autorisation du staff!

Good already I stop you immediately I have the authorization since December 2005 of grudge for this MOD.

Quote from: Grudge on December 13, 2005, 05:58:35 PM
MkC, that sounds fine. If it's OK I'll leave you to look after the topic solved and message icon mods. If I decide to do anything with the shoutbox I'll let you know. If you like I can change the poster for those mods to your name to make it obvious?

The PTP11 is not valid any more and besides the MOD was refused. I removed all my old mods your interface.  there remains PTP11 which does not exist any more and PFV which is not valid either!
I also have with my credit:
PFV - Banner - Topicsolved - Copyright - MenuPerso - PostPerso - Participation - Annuaire - Mod de mise à jour smf - SMFonline - ExtraMod qui ne sont pas ici
Thus how you like that or not, I did not give any permission to diffuse one of these mods here!

Concerning the topicsolved, grudge is the first developer and I am the second, not bowl, if I see this MOD diffused here with a part of the code which compose it I considere that the license smf is not valid and is not applied by staff!  I could thus in my turn diffuse what I want without the authorization of staff!

JayBachatero

Well I wrote my OWN version of the Topic Solved mod.  Might be the same name but a bit different.  I wrote that mod from scratch.  I even forgot that there was a mod for this already.  Now are you going to tell me that I can't let someone else release a mod that I wrote?  I don't think so.

My mod is not a fork of the original mod.  If it were to be a fork aka "diffused" as you call it then the code would be the same and do the same thing.  If you want to I can post the source of my mod to prove my point. 
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Davey D.

Jay - does your mod work with SMF v1.11?

JayBachatero

Yes my mod work with 1.1.1 and DE.  For now this mod is exclusively for SimpleMachines.org and phpfreaks.com until aka releases the mod.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Davey D.

MkC

Quote from: JayBachatero on January 28, 2007, 04:45:13 PM
Well I wrote my OWN version of the Topic Solved mod.  Might be the same name but a bit different.  I wrote that mod from scratch.  I even forgot that there was a mod for this already.  Now are you going to tell me that I can't let someone else release a mod that I wrote?  I don't think so.

My mod is not a fork of the original mod.  If it were to be a fork aka "diffused" as you call it then the code would be the same and do the same thing.  If you want to I can post the source of my mod to prove my point. 
Si le code est totalement différent de l'original et de ce que j'ai déjà ecrit ok sinon c'est non  ;)

If the code is completely different from the original and what I have already wrote ok if not it is not   ;)

Advertisement: