Topic Solved Mod

Started by Grudge, March 07, 2004, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ikbenivo

So, would you be so kind to e-mail me the french version? I'm happy to make it into an english version that can go on the mod section of this site...
Thanks!

MkC

ikbenivo

I understand, but It isn't available for download here...
We can only download the translation, not the mod. It would be nice if that also was available ;-)

MkC

Quote from: ikbenivo on January 29, 2007, 05:25:39 AM
I understand, but It isn't available for download here...
We can only download the translation, not the mod. It would be nice if that also was available ;-)

Le mod necessite un code mediapass (allopass), ce qui permet de le telecharger.
Si tu ne désires pas payer le mod, propose un theme en français et tu auras un code mediapass gratuit...
N'etant pas d'accord avec la license smf, et smf refusant les modeurs français, aucun de mes mods ne figurera ici!

The MOD requires a code mediapass (allopass), which allows of the download.
If you do not wish to pay the MOD, proposes a theme in French and you will have a free code mediapass...

Not agree with the license smf, and smf refusing the French modeurs, any of my mods will not appear here!

ikbenivo

fair enough, but my french is too bad.
So I was thinking of paying for it (although I think that's weird), but my country (the Netherlands) isn't supported...

MkC

Quote from: ikbenivo on January 29, 2007, 07:09:41 AM
fair enough, but my french is too bad.
So I was thinking of paying for it (although I think that's weird), but my country (the Netherlands) isn't supported...
Le paiement permet simplement de faire vivre le forum, il paye nom de domaine, hebergement, etc......
Pour les pays non supporté par mediapass, un don de 1 euro (par téléchargement pour les visiteurs ou deux mois pour les membres) par le systeme paypal avec un mp (ici ou sur l'autre forum) et vous aurez en retour un code mediapass.

The payment simply makes it possible to make live the forum, it pays domain name, lodging, etc......
For the countries not supported by mediapass, a gift of 1 euro (by remote loading for the visitors or two months for the members) by the system paypal with a mp (here or on the other forum) and you will have in return a code mediapass.

JayBachatero

ikbenivo I'll send you a copy of MY mod when I get home.  I don't think its worth paying for something that was once free and there is another free version of it.

MkC I don't think grudge gave you permission to take his mod and make money off from it.  Did you ask him for permission?
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

stoecki

Jay, could you please send a copy of YOUR mod to me too?! Please.

JayBachatero

I'm just going to talk to aka and get it released by this week.
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

MkC

Quote from: JayBachatero on January 29, 2007, 09:30:00 AM
ikbenivo I'll send you a copy of MY mod when I get home.  I don't think its worth paying for something that was once free and there is another free version of it.

MkC I don't think grudge gave you permission to take his mod and make money off from it.  Did you ask him for permission?

J'espere que ta version est totalement différente de la mienne et de l'autre version que je tolere ici et qui n'a plus lieu d'etre présente!
Grudge m'a cédé les droits sur ce mod, je fais donc ce qui me plait, et c'est la zone de telechargement qui est payante pas le mod  ;D Je n'ai aucune permission à lui demander.
C'est marrant de voir le staff smf appliquer sa license que quand ça l'arrange.....
Moi ce qui m'enerve c'est de devoir payer 50 euros ici pour avoir du support quand on est français!

I espere that your version is completely different from the mine and other version that I tolere here and who do not take place any more to be present!
Grudge yielded the rights to me on this MOD, I thus make what plait me, and it is the zone of download which is paying step the MOD ;D I do not have any permission to require of him.
It is funny to see staff smf applying its license which when that arranges it.....
Me what enerve it is to me to have to pay 50 euros to have support here when one is French!

Grudge

Mkc,

When I allowed to you look after support and maintenance of the modification I clearly expected you to continue to support it in the intended form (i.e. a free download available in the same spirit as we make SMF available to others). I'm not quite sure what the complaint about not hosting it here is - you have an english translation of the mod so why not put them both in the same mod file and upload it to the site here?

Also - by allowing you to take over support and maintenance for my modifications I have not yielded any rights of ownership and/or copyright. Even though I really do not have time to update my mods unless yourself or Jay release a Topic Solved mod for public consumption by this weekend then I shall do my best to update the mod for 1.1.1 and release it again here this weekend as clearly it is not fair to leave people in the lurch.

Regards,

Grudge
I'm only a half geek really...

Davey D.

There - the master has spoken! Thank you so much for putting months of grief to rest. My board will now be complete, at least for this month.

MkC

Grudge,

Par 7 reprises depuis 2005, ont m'a interdit tout mod qui n'est pas ecrit en anglais et qui n'a pas de résumé en anglais dans la partie mod de ce site, voir même en GPL (PFV Banner SMFOnline etc...)!
Tu me parles d'esprit SMF? Lequel?
Concernant le mod je ne me suis pas contenté de faire le support et la maintenance, je l'ai réécrit, c'est déjà beaucoup plus fonctionnel. Et il etait clair que je reprenais à mon compte 2 de tes mods et pas uniquement pour faire du support ou de la maintenance, puisque cela s'accompagnait d'un changement de copyright et de droit.
On sait maintenant que license ou pas, copyright ou pas, vous ne les respectez pas et qui plus est, les outres-passez, cela va me permettre de faire des mods que vous jugez illégaux.

Comme on est moins bête que vous, voici une simple mise à jour de l'ancien mod fonctionnel je pense, je l'espere....

Pour l'esprit de SMF c'est certainement celui de l'hypocrisie et de la mauvaise fois  :-X

Sincères salutations

Marc

Je traduis pas vous n'avez qu'à faire le même effort que moi....

MkC

stoecki

Thank you MkC! For uploading the Mod and for maintaining! Thanks a lot! If you need hosting for your board, contact me, i own a server, i think it would be no problem to host your forum for free if you want.

ikbenivo

MkC

Merci à vous, grâce à vous on peut outre passer le droit d'auteur et la license sur smf  ;)

Thank you with you, thanks to you one can in addition to passing the royalty and the license on smf  

hknight

Hello,

I have installed this mod, and this is what the admin part looks like.

What is up with those three blank text boxes?

What what are they for and what text should be there?

Thanks!

MkC

Quote from: hknight on January 30, 2007, 06:20:07 PM
Hello,

I have installed this mod, and this is what the admin part looks like.

What is up with those three blank text boxes?

What what are they for and what text should be there?

Thanks!
it's not version 2.......
version 2 has a detached panel admin, I do not know your version puts it is necessary for you to update it.  

Davey D.

Quote from: MkC on January 31, 2007, 04:11:21 AM
it's not version 2.......
version 2 has a detached panel admin, I do not know your version puts it is necessary for you to update it. 

What is not version 2? Your Topic Solved mod he downloaded? What is a "detached panel admin" and what is it he must update?

Advertisement: