News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Pie Chart Mod

Started by Grudge, March 07, 2004, 07:52:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias Heil

I am getting this error message:

Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten!
2: Could not find/open font
Datei: /home/www/web19/html/fm/Sources/Subs-Graphics.php
Zeile: 1282 

I copied the font to the root directory of smf, to the sources folder, the themes folder... all to no avail...-(

Any hints?

lawman

Anyone find out how to get it to work for those of us with the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreate() in /home/raov/public_html/smf/Sources/Subs-Graphics.php on line 1207

Not sure what GD is that was referenced above :-\ ...

Surfy

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreate() in C:\Inetpub\testboard\Sources\Subs-Graphics.php on line 1207

I`m using IIS under w2k3   ;)

what i have to do, does GD runs under windows?

[Unknown]

Yes, you have to add it to php.ini; search in there for "gd".

-[Unknown]

Surfy

Quote from: [Unknown] on March 20, 2005, 01:39:58 AM
Yes, you have to add it to php.ini; search in there for "gd".

-[Unknown]

I have found it, under extensions... I^m using php 4.0.6..  If i enable GD, my Forum doenst work anymore, also all php things  :-[

Any Ideas?

[Unknown]

Upgrade PHP.  I can segfault PHP 4.0.6 at will.

-[Unknown]

Grudge

I don't have the mod to hand but I can't see why it would have a had a problem with the font. The mod copies over the font to the correct directory - maybe it's a problem with the PHP/GD configuration?
I'm only a half geek really...

[Unknown]

Quote from: Grudge on March 26, 2005, 10:00:14 AM
I don't have the mod to hand but I can't see why it would have a had a problem with the font. The mod copies over the font to the correct directory - maybe it's a problem with the PHP/GD configuration?

Is it possible the current directory is wrong?  Are you using a full path with $boarddir, etc.?

-[Unknown]

StormLrd

I feel like a total moron asking but where do i find this GD to enable it on my server?

i get the same undefined text error as already posted and my avatars work fine but dont see/understand exactly whats being refered to  when you say "enable the GD"

::)

Grudge

Can you post a link to a phpinfo.php page?

StormLrd

im not showing any file with that name  :(

would it be called something else?

dtm.exe

Quote from: StormLrd on May 12, 2005, 02:51:30 PM
im not showing any file with that name  :(

would it be called something else?

You have to create that page.  Here's how.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=18250.0

-Dan The Man

StormLrd

StormLrd

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagettftext() in /home/stormlrd/public_html/rhcforum/Sources/Subs-Graphics.php on line 1282

Grudge

I'm afraid that means your server doesn't support GD - or at least not the version required to use this mod.

wizard13335

Strange, mine worked before, but now i get this error: (which is like everyone else's except different line :P)

QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function: imagettftext() in /home/kitten/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs-Graphics.php on line 1344

Why is this suddenly not working? I uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it, with no errors during either, but it still doesn't work. Please help. Thanks  :(
Wizard-A world of spells and enchantments awaits you.
Have a cat? Share your pet with the world at Kitten Kare.

mv_ajen

Quote from: Wizard13335 on November 13, 2005, 09:20:10 PM
Strange, mine worked before, but now i get this error: (which is like everyone else's except different line :P)

QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function: imagettftext() in /home/kitten/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs-Graphics.php on line 1344

Why is this suddenly not working? I uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it, with no errors during either, but it still doesn't work. Please help. Thanks  :(

I'm having the same issue on line 1344. Please advise.

URPG

DecaLocK

Please update use for 1.1.8 T_T

Kindred

egads!

this thread is over 2 years old...

1- I don't think Grudge is maintaining ANY of his mods at this time.
2- If it was updated, I assume that it would be updated to 2.0 and not 1.1.8
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: