News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

BotBanish Firewall Client

Started by Randem, November 17, 2017, 11:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randem

Hi, I got a notification this time  :)

In the .htaccess file the ErrorDocument statements will show you where the file is expected to be.
Check the error log to see if the condition is logged. Even if the file is not replaced, it will be logged that the condition existed and where the file (favicon.ico) was stated to be.
Scams - How to Protect Yourself
Why Professionals Should Not Use Free Email Accounts

Always ignore those who attempt to tell you what to think and believe those who will allow you think for yourself

Randem

Had to remove some troubling code that used SSI.php and caused issues. Really should not have been there in the first place.

Always ignore those who attempt to tell you what to think and believe those who will allow you think for yourself

Randem

BotBanish v4.1.02 has been released - Update History.

Dblog

while trying to view botbanish analytics or logs as admin, i get 403 error !!

It says
'The image "https://url.../BotBanish/bot/Analytics/BotBanishAnalytics.php" cannot be displayed because it contain errors.

how is .php file an image ?

while trying to view logs

Quote403 - Permission Denied

You do not have permission to retrieve the URL or link you requested,

Randem

Hi Dblog,

I will need some details in order to help.

What version of BotBanish are you using?
Did you attempt to paste the erred url into a browser?
What is the complete url in question?

Dblog

I tried all available options i could
.... /BotBanish/bot/Subs/BotBanish_RegisterAccount.php this file causes 403
In settings,
BotBanish APIKEY - Free
where should i register account if it is free

sent you more details in DM

Randem

I replied in PM. I will need more information. I could not access your forum site so it seems there is a permissions issue. Check you folder access permissions and .htaccess that may be denying access. I just get a blank page , which usually means something has failed.

Advertisement: