News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Ad Management mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 30, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Massl

Thanks for update  :)
I found another small layout problem with the 2.1 RC1, option "Display ads on every page right below the menu" when viewing the topic:

The banner should be before "GO DOWN"

Massl

With "Display ads on board index" the banner is displayed twice...

SMFHacks.com Team

I think that should occur.
Quote from: Massl on March 01, 2019, 03:40:06 PM
With "Display ads on board index" the banner is displayed twice...
If you have both those options checked they are two different ad locations.
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Massl

I have only this option checked

vbgamer45

Please take a screenshot of your ad setup options
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Massl

Seems OK with 3.5d version  :)

Now there is only "Display ads on every page right below the menu" that in the topic must go under the title

vbgamer45

Hmm it is below menu though the ad code. I am not sure if I would do it differently just for the topic page.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Matthias

At the actual version 3.5d for SMF 2.0.15 there is a little issue in the Ads.template.php file
There's an closing </div> tag, which has never been opened. Some themes do not display the footer properly.
The error is only on the "Edit ads" section.

In Ads.template.php search for:
echo '
<div class="cat_bar">
<h3 class="catbg">', $txt['ad_management_main'] ,'</h3>
            </div>

Add after:
<div>
Quality first

vbgamer45

I am not seeing that issue.

function template_editAds()
{
global $txt, $scripturl, $settings, $adverts, $advertsEdit;

echo '
<div class="cat_bar">
<h3 class="catbg">', $txt['ad_management_main'] ,' - ', $advertsEdit['name'] ,'</h3>
            </div>
<div class="tborder">

I only see two divs and both are closed.
The div for the border is closed after the form.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

4everBlue

This mod can good work with SMF 1.1.4 ?

Arantor

You really should upgrade; at minimum you are 17 patches behind the last 1.1 release (1.1.21) and there are known security holes in 1.1 that will not be fixed.

Gaza07

I'm having problems with the ad mod from here https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255  V3.5c
the mod doen't show in permissions at all, it does show ads to members but not to guests below are some captures of the error that is created when accessing the permissions and,
the web hooks page,
I have tried to login to the authors site but there is a problem with the registration page and I cant create an account so I was hoping he would see this here

SMFHacks.com Team

Quote from: Gaza07 on May 12, 2019, 12:43:17 PM
I'm having problems with the ad mod from here https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=255  V3.5c
the mod doen't show in permissions at all, it does show ads to members but not to guests below are some captures of the error that is created when accessing the permissions and,
the web hooks page,
I have tried to login to the authors site but there is a problem with the registration page and I cant create an account so I was hoping he would see this here

Fixed in 3.5d download the latest version.
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Gaza07

Problem solved Thank You

Kristof Nijs

Hello,

I tried to install the Ad Management Mod on my smf forum.
This worked well on my local computer.

On the test server this failed and I received an error message related to "package_no_phar".
That's why I tried to install the mod manually as described on the smf website.
Therefore I uploaded the modified files from my local computer to the test server, I executed the install.php script of the mod, performed a query in the forum database and uploaded some additional files.

It looks like everything went well. Unfortunately I cannot see the Ad Management Mod menus in the menus of the administration panel.

Does anyone know what the problem might be or how I can solve this?
The forum is on shared hosting, so I guess that a manual installation is the only solution.

Thanks for the responses.

With kind regards,
Kristof Nijs

vbgamer45

phar is required in SMF 2.1 you will have to ask your host to install it.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

also, in addition to uploading the files and running the install, if you are manually adding the mod, you also have to manually edit the SMF Source the template files
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

zakallin69

Don't know why this is happening but no matter where i put my pics in cpanel and root there, they doesn't show up in forum.
If i link some example picture which is already somewhere hosted everything works fine.

vbgamer45

If you are on https make sure the image are linked as https

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

zakallin69

Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 06, 2019, 01:09:32 PM
If you are on https make sure the image are linked as https

Ok thanks, that doesn't cross my mind  ::)

Advertisement: