News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Ad Management mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 30, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolt

Anyone can help me please! Can you just tell me how can I put the avatar in post banner! I have asked it more than 2 weeks, please don't ignore my post!

Thanks in advance

Gunstra

trust me it's like pulling teeth to get any answers on this board hehe

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: Gunstra on May 16, 2008, 05:10:42 PM
trust me it's like pulling teeth to get any answers on this board hehe

... the quality of the support question and politeness reflects the answers and support given.

MissyNL

Quote from: kolt on May 16, 2008, 05:03:58 PM
Anyone can help me please! Can you just tell me how can I put the avatar in post banner! I have asked it more than 2 weeks, please don't ignore my post!

Thanks in advance

this seems very stupid.. but can you make a screenshot of where you want it? I do not know precice where you want it.
Sorry for my poor English, but i think it's probably better then your Dutch :)

Gunstra

mod uninstalled, but thanks anyway for nothing

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: Gunstra on May 16, 2008, 06:12:01 PM

... attach your modsettings.php file and I'll fix that for you. I believe that fixing this problem was mentioned on the other 132 pages of posts on this topic.

PharCyDeD

How can I make the ads show to my visitors too? When I log out and view my forum the ads are just gone...  :(

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: PharCyDeD on May 16, 2008, 06:31:42 PM
How can I make the ads show to my visitors too? When I log out and view my forum the ads are just gone...  :(

This has been explained thousands of times. Go to permissions of the membergroup in question and literally click the toggle.

Gunstra

Quote from: ccbtimewiz on May 16, 2008, 06:25:44 PM

... attach your modsettings.php file and I'll fix that for you. I believe that fixing this problem was mentioned on the other 132 pages of posts on this topic.

Here you are....attached and thank you

kolt

Quote from: Lafemme on May 16, 2008, 05:30:19 PM
Quote from: kolt on May 16, 2008, 05:03:58 PM

Thanks in advance

this seems very stupid.. but can you make a screenshot of where you want it? I do not know precice where you want it.

Here screen shot, I know that is stupid but I like it, I have see it in other forums.

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: Gunstra on May 16, 2008, 06:56:38 PM

Very strange. The Ad-Managment mod hacks aren't in this file. Did you get rid of them?

madfiddler

Quote from: babjusi on May 16, 2008, 11:25:43 AM
Quote from: madfiddler on May 16, 2008, 06:01:14 AM
Quote from: babjusi on May 15, 2008, 10:36:07 PM
Is it english or english utf8 cause there is a difference between the 2

Hiya,

Don't think I've converted to utf8 yet. Pretty sure of that. Any quick way I can find out?

Thanks,

m

You can check the default language at Server Settings in the acp of your forum

Just says English for me.. Thanks..

Gunstra

Quote from: ccbtimewiz on May 16, 2008, 07:27:24 PM
Quote from: Gunstra on May 16, 2008, 06:56:38 PM

Very strange. The Ad-Managment mod hacks aren't in this file. Did you get rid of them?

No it is reinstalled the same way

popomovies

I'm using 1.1.5 and the Mod installs but cannot access it. Do I need to modify it? I don't see any category of it anywhere in my CPANEL.

aussie86

i've got a issue with "Dublicate Ads"
i've got 1.1.4 and the new version of Ad Management mod, 2.3 and when i add a new Ad, its makes two instead of 1

If i uninstall the mod and reinstall the ads will still be there

Plus, the ads are not showing on my forum, would this dublicated ads have something to do with it?

How do i fix this issue?

I've got another 1.1.4 forum and the mod works fine

Cheers, thanx for any help regarding this

Thanx for your help  cheers

PharCyDeD

Quote from: ccbtimewiz on May 16, 2008, 06:33:35 PM

This has been explained thousands of times. Go to permissions of the membergroup in question and literally click the toggle.

Thank you. I didn't know it had already been discussed and thought it would be easier to ask rather than go through 134 pages of text.

MissyNL

Quote from: PharCyDeD on May 17, 2008, 10:02:54 AM
Quote from: ccbtimewiz on May 16, 2008, 06:33:35 PM

Thank you. I didn't know it had already been discussed and thought it would be easier to ask rather than go through 134 pages of text.

Luckly we have the search function :D

Although.. sometimes when i search i do not find the answhere, because it's formulated at a different way when for what i'm searching for.. but it's worth a try :D
Sorry for my poor English, but i think it's probably better then your Dutch :)

riply.co.za

Hi there,

I have installed the new version of SMF - 1.1.5 and then uploaded your ADsMOD 'successfully'.

However, when I go to my Admin | Configuration, there is nothing mentioned of your package. Do you know if there are incompatibility issues with the new version and your package??! I hope not, as I'd love to make use of it!!  :'(

Regards,

CJC

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: riply.co.za on May 17, 2008, 05:37:48 PM
Hi there,

I have installed the new version of SMF - 1.1.5 and then uploaded your ADsMOD 'successfully'.

However, when I go to my Admin | Configuration, there is nothing mentioned of your package. Do you know if there are incompatibility issues with the new version and your package??! I hope not, as I'd love to make use of it!!  :'(

Regards,

CJC

Did you "apply" the modification? Just uploading it doesn't put it into use. You need to "apply" it to use the features that it gives. =)

thomase

I'd like to use this MOD on my new theme:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=672

I know before it had instructions on how to add it to the theme, but I cannot find anything now...how can I do it?

I've managed to get adverts at the top of the page and then in the light blue at the bottom, just above the copyright details...I'd like to get it just above the info centre...
Cheers :)

Advertisement: