Ad Management mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 30, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adelshehadeh

Please guys any update on the duplicate ads issue? :)

Be nice to geeks! You will end up working for one

hxxp:shareyard.com [nonactive]
hxxp:http:// [nonactive]

MissyNL

Quote from: kolt on May 16, 2008, 07:12:13 PM
Quote from: Lafemme on May 16, 2008, 05:30:19 PM
Quote from: kolt on May 16, 2008, 05:03:58 PM
Anyone can help me please! Can you just tell me how can I put the avatar in post banner! I have asked it more than 2 weeks, please don't ignore my post!

Thanks in advance

this seems very stupid.. but can you make a screenshot of where you want it? I do not know precice where you want it.

Here screen shot, I know that is stupid but I like it, I have see it in other forums.

Ehm.. that is a standard feature in SMF.. what i think you should do is set the permissions in the admin off every membergroup that they can upload and vieuw avatars. Also check the adminscreen - Admin ->forum  -> attachments and avatars if you have filled in the correct requirements there..
Sorry for my poor English, but i think it's probably better then your Dutch :)

kolt

I checked, all the permissions are okay!  :-[

What can I do, help please?

ruaduck

Quote from: riply.co.za on May 17, 2008, 05:37:48 PM
Hi there,

I have installed the new version of SMF - 1.1.5 and then uploaded your ADsMOD 'successfully'.

However, when I go to my Admin | Configuration, there is nothing mentioned of your package. Do you know if there are incompatibility issues with the new version and your package??! I hope not, as I'd love to make use of it!!  :'(

Regards,

CJC

What i had to do is change the language file of ads.english.php to  ads.english-utf8.php   then it showed up just fine in my admin section.

ruaduck

I have all the permissions checked and i have a banner ad up on my admin section. but it doesn't appear anywhere on my forums.   So does anyone have the manual edits that i can put into my index.template.php  because i figure it is that that is holding me up :)

max61

Quote from: NIBOGO on May 21, 2008, 09:51:43 PM
where is the version of smf 1.1.5 of this mod??

I too have the same question. This is what I get When I uploaded it:

Package uploaded successfully
Package has been downloaded successfully

Ad Managment [ Apply Mod ] [ List Files ] 

[ Back ] 

This is what I get when I tried to apply it:

Installations actions for "Ad Managment":
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF. 

I'm using 1.1.5 version. Can someone please help me?

Thanks.

Fredg61

ccbtimewiz

The modification apparently doesn't work on SMF 1.1.5.

Looks like you'd have to wait for the mod author.

max61

Quote from: ccbtimewiz on May 22, 2008, 03:38:00 PM
The modification apparently doesn't work on SMF 1.1.5.

Looks like you'd have to wait for the mod author.

Thank you for the quick Response.  If I went back to version 1.1.4 and then installed it, would it work for me?

ruaduck

i use 1.1.5 but it works for me just fine.  I had to edit some of my files to get it to work.  all my language files had to made into a utf8 file.  other than that it worked great.

jandanwala

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: jandanwala on May 24, 2008, 11:44:35 AM
i want to use this on this them how can i do this
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=586

Manually edit the templates. Use the instructions on the mod package.

stevo999

Don't want to go off subject too much (forgive me!) But is there any good 'banner ad' software that is SMF forum friendly? I have the ad management mod installed on !.!.4 version and it is just waiting to be used to help with server costs.

The 'ad management' mod always seems to ask for a 'ad code' The ads I would put on the forum would be made by myself. Would a 'ad banner' software prog have this 'ad code'? Sorry if I have posted in a wrong section.

Steve.

zeromage

Hi everyone.  When I install this mod it doesn't show up under configuration.  But it does produce a blank space.  I tried uninstalling and re-installing.  Any suggestions?  MY forums are:

hxxp:old-wizard.com/forums/index.php [nonactive]

ropulos

Hi!,

I Have SMF 1.1.5 ... and Ad managment 2.3 .... ads enabled but no banners SHOWED ? nothing

Can You help me? I Can Pay by Paypal If needed

ropulos

WHAT IS THE RIGHT VERSION OF AD MANAGMENT FOR THE SMF 1.1.5 ???????????

ccbtimewiz

... I'll repeat. This modification does not work on SMF 1.1.5

You can hack it to work, but it is currently not built to work with 1.1.5. If you encounter errors trying to get it to work with 1.1.5, you'll receive little help in this thread.

aussie86

i've just updated smf 2.0 beta 3, i've installed ad management beta

Can't see the ads on the forum? do i need to edit any current pages i have on my forum?

Thank you for your time, cheers

ropulos

thanks.

But as Above.

If I Update from 1.1.5 to 2.0 and install the ad mod

is that working ?

Bigguy

Give Jerm time to upgrade the mod please.

Advertisement: